What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"My Green Heaven"

anikas88

awesome job drock, i myself have two t5 systems but i just use them to veg,i usually use 1000 watt or 600s for flowering, but with summer coming up i think i might flower with the t5 to keep temps low

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Impressive buds DRock, how hot do those t5's run? I'm just going by my buddies fish tank, he has two and they seem to throw some heat. Love the top buds, they look like nuke mushroom clouds, great job man.

B/R

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
anikas88 thats why i went with T5's. I had a 1000watt HPS air colled hood but temps got up in the 90's in the small room I have them in so the T5's just work better for me.

Black Ra1n sometimes Temps get to 86deg and thats about as high as they get. Summer time the A/C is running so things actually stay cooler.

Well I have given the plants the final watering and Im just waiting for them to suck up all the remaining water and then they get cut. That should be any day now. I gave them the final watering 4 days ago and it was a hefty amount of water, more than usual. So I thought that today might be the day they get the chop but there is still a little bit of water that they need to drink. So maybe tommorrow Trichs look good. One of the NL has mostly amber trichs and almost all its Pistills are orange. They are looking mighty tempting but I have not sampled yet. On to the photos. These were taken Yesterday March 6, 2008. The Garberville Purple Never really took off in the direction of turning purple it just gave slight hints of purple in some of the leaf tips and some of the large fan leaves that are now yellow and wilting. I removed most of them but wanted to leave some of them on cause alot of the stems on those fan leaves are covered with trichs. i want to save my trim this go round to tey my hand at making some hash but i dont really know how I going to do it yet. How long can you keep trimmings before they are no good anymore?

Oh yeah one more thing I think That when the lights go out, they will stay off for 24 hours and Im just going to chop them. I dont want to start losing any THC cause its getting to the degrading point :joint: :joint: :joint:

Day 66 of Flower​

lastdaybeforetheygetchofd2.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchooy9.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchoyl9.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchorq3.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchofs4.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchoop5.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchork4.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchovw5.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchosm6.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchokr4.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchoyh0.jpg

GHETTO_grower

wow ........:muahaha: ur destroying your last grow now drock ......keep that flush up, they're gonna smell and taste so good.....
you're going to have some strong smoke soon... :wave:

D Rock

Veteran
How am I destroying my grow? or was that meant in a good way. sorry Im confused?

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful. I really like the wide shots of all the different colas in the foreground/background. Good stuff mate :wave:

D Rock

Veteran
GHETTO_grower said:
wow ........:muahaha: ur destroying your last grow now drock ......keep that flush up, they're gonna smell and taste so good.....
you're going to have some strong smoke soon... :wave:
I got ya now, My Last Grow the bagseed grow. Im such a dumbass I thought you were saying I was doing something wrong with my grow. :joint: :joint: :joint: Im high as usual.

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks everybody! They are in the final 24 hrs of Darkness right now and aftre that they get the chop. So it looks like tommorrow will be spent trimming and hanging. I want to save the trimmings and make some kind of hash.

Oh yeah I trimmed back alot of leaves if you havent noticed by the pictures compared to the older ones.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

woo hooo! the big day! Good job D rock, cant wait for those dry shots ;)

GHETTO_grower

meant ur doing alot better in terms of crystale coating it seems....
beautiful buds growing as well, can't wait to see those suckers dry :joint:

D Rock

Veteran
caligreen They are hanging inside the tent And Im high or else I would take some pics. I trimmed all day long and am smoking some good finger hash at the moment. I got 1 gram of finger hash from trimming the plants today.

GHETTO_grower I was high the first time I read it and actually posted again saying that I understood. Im surprised how long this piece of hash is lasting and how high I am!!!!!!! Going to take pics probably tommorrow guys. I did a majority of the trimming but didnt get a real good trim. I was tired trimmed the 5 plants in about 4 hrs by hand. This hash is great too! its real green tasting and was kind of harsh at first but now that it is lit ....its kind of smooth and is a very heady high and makes me feel very light like Im floating almost in my chair. Very high in the clouds At the moment. See you later guys.

D Rock

Veteran
Thanks everybody.

I got a couple of pics.

the first are of the finger Hash that I scraped off my fingers. Damn that stuff is good. Gets me f'd up too.

lastdaybeforetheygetchooi9.jpg

Razor is there for comparison, Its just a old one laying around I didnt use it to cut any of the plants its way too rusty for that.

lastdaybeforetheygetchoqp4.jpg
nice piece of hair stuck in there.

lastdaybeforetheygetchovw1.jpg
" I got My HASH PIPE" I would have cleaned out the bowl normally but I couldnt wait to hit this.

LEFT OUT TO DRY. They are drying. today is the 3rd day of drying. then into jars they go for some curing. Last grow I put the bud into jars when the stems could snap. I think i might have waited too long to jar them so i might put them into jars sooner this time around but I must be careful and watch for mold. how long do you guys usually dry yours before putting into jars?
lastdaybeforetheygetchoow9.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchovj8.jpg

lastdaybeforetheygetchodp5.jpg

I will post more pics when they get into jars.

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put my latest harvest in after 5 days as they were drying a bit too quick. I open all my jars for about 10 mintues each day, about the time to skin a couple of joints, then close em back up. The amount of red hairs in that last picture is crazy! :D

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Great job D

I normally put my plants in for drying until the stems just about crack, I also like to feel the buds a bit, I like them a touch spongey

I will then put them into jars and open the lid for an hour or so twice a day, move them around a bit, and close the cover again.

I will do this for about 3 weeks or so, at that point I put the jars with the rest of them, and check them every so often, works great for me

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
wow Drock, thats a beautiful and bountiful harvest!!!Congrats!!K++++

Nice lookin finger has as well, I just love that stuff!!!SOOONN!!!Enjoy bro...

- Z

D Rock

Veteran
Guys im smoking a sample of well it might be both. I had some small pieces of buds that had come loose off the plants..................sorry i had to pause and sing with Bono, Im listening to U2. This weed has really put a feeling I have never had before when I smoke weed it has me feeling light as a feather and I can feel it all through my body and it lets me think I can sing next to Bono. Holy shit Im really really high, its great And these were just little pieces that had dried in that little cedar tray that actually came out of my humidor where my stogies sit. Thats the tray in the last picture. They were dry and I wanted to smoke emm and I still am puffin off this half bowl I put a screen in and cleaned the bowl. Taste great but its definately a mixture of the two sometimes I can definately taste the NL but I cant really taste the Garberville purple that much. Oh you know why? because The garberville purple's nugs got trimmed first and I didnt have any trimmings fall off the GP's so it is all from the NL"s DUhhh. Damn good stuff right there!