What's new

my first try with the cfl's

greendot

Thanks for the feed back my fellow peeps much luv....

Didn't thunj i wouod make it this far uuummmmm I think i am addicted..lol

Thanks again I will up date later today maybe a few pics after I tuck and maybe do a little trim back

greendot

Thanks for the feed back my fellow peeps much luv....

Didn't thunj i wouod make it this far uuummmmm I think i am addicted..lol

Thanks again I will up date later today maybe a few pics after I tuck and maybe do a little trim back

greendot

Pic update

Attachments

• IMAG0703.jpg
    IMAG0703.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0702.jpg
    IMAG0702.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0700.jpg
    IMAG0700.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 10

greendot

day 37

day 37

Did a lil fan leaf trimming a lol more LST now I think its tyme to set it and forget it lol the next pic update will be wen I see some change

Organic all the way

I think next run I will do topping mixed with scrog

And check out my veg box I just put togethe

Pennies for ur thoughts

greendot

day 50

day 50

Ok I seem to not be able to load poc but I have been on 12/12 since sep 14 the 5 day I found 2 males (fuckers)

So i got 1 bkgk bx1 and 1 Caroline blue still going hard still keeping it organic

Wen do i know Wen they stoo budding

greendot

I am back at it again little differnt set-up

I am back at it again little differnt set-up

This is wat I got any sugesstions would help and be much oblige. This is the fourth day .......a day and a1/2 of germination the rest has been in the medium it seems to b tall does that mean its a male ........

Attachments

• 1363797559866.jpg
    1363797559866.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 1363797586276.jpg
    1363797586276.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 1363797609040.jpg
    1363797609040.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 17

greendot

I got 35 grams wet bout 26 or so so wen it dried I onky cured for bout 2weeks it was nice bkgkbx1 turned out fantastic and the caro blue had a great taste but was not the kick that I thought

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
cool man, i am growing the bkgk bx1 and cbxdb bx1 as well on a micro scale. Mine are on week 7. I would love to compare results when im all done.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
they are very rare but I got lucky and snagged a pack when they were relisted in december!

how did you manage to get yours? are you close with dank.frank, Phillthy, or RM?

greendot

day 4

day 4

Ok I'm at 24/0 wit the lights in my organic medium I put itt a little closer to the light I think its going ok this tyme around I'm not gon wing it and try to maximize my yeikd any help as far as steps I can taje woukd be helpful....is there organic nutes I can use from walmart

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
lol no don't go to walmart for anything your plants are going to intake.

besides maybe for cfls lol