What's new

my first try with the cfl's

izzybud

the height on those are gonna be interesting. are u changing bulbs to 1 for flower or running 2-3? i run micro but not that small. veg or flower. mix should be alright.

greendot

Found a pic of the cooo intake well fresh air intake lol sorry hour that i will get the icmag lingo going giv me a cycle............

Attachments

• IMAG0551.jpg
    IMAG0551.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 11

greendot

Don't know bout that yet I was thinkin that I wouid go back to my setup with 3 26 watters but I really dont know I hav a total of 6 bulbs 3 26 watters and 2 30 watts and a 42 watt still waiting on the best info before I change it up ....can I jus run one 42 watt or the 2 30 any suggestions

izzybud

ur gonna have to either check out other pc grows and see whats works with 4 or 2 if they are regular not sure the ratios ull get. and u must be able to control the heat. the number of plants(height)/light size(number of lights)/heat will be ur main issues.

greendot

Yea my heat right now is bout 80 had to transplant again to smaller pot well trays cause the light hieght was to close and i wouldnt of had any vwg room

So I am still praying for females and I will post picks soon to show u wats going on

Idk bout nutes shud I I would like to keep it organic as possible any seggestuos on wat I shud nute wit

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
While Micro growing, be ready to LST the shit out the plants, don't be scared of hurting them, they love it. Just bend down the branches and tie them down... Make sure that fan is pushing the air out thru the top... You can use passive intake!

If you are going to try to keep it organic, I would get some work castings, and top dress the plants, an 1" or 2" over the surface of the pot, maybe start a wormbin and make your own compost. Well worth in the long run! You can get some of the Espoma Tone mixes, try to get something for tomatoes. A few tablespoons of it should be good... You can make some tea's with EWC+mollasses and water the plants with it. Theres a lot of info on the Organics forum. Read thru the stickies, they are a huge source of information!

Try to find a container that is low and wide... The more root space you get the better yield you will have.

Good luck and take care!

Peace

greendot

my lights

my lights

So I have been reading up on the lights they say keep them close to the plant I understand that but Wat if I keep them away so they can strech out and then I could flower sooner .........

Or should I keep them close there whole life till flower

greendot

This will be the set up the last one lol hope it works out

Attachments

• IMAG0576.jpg
    IMAG0576.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0578.jpg
    IMAG0578.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 8

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
I would keep them as close as possible. Otherwise they will stretch and not grow as nice as you would want. Keep them an inch or two away and you will be fine!

Peace!

izzybud

yeah keep em as close as possible. easier to use something to hoist the pots to the light than to have to move the lights to them. im interested to see how ur heat is gonna turn out with that aluminum pan on top of the lights.

greendot

day 14

day 14

Wat nutes shud I use and from Wat u guyd see how are my plant doing and shud i still be running 24/0 with my lights Wud luv some feed back

greendot

day 14

day 14

Here are some pics

Attachments

• three on the bottom
    three on the bottom
    52.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG0584.jpg
    IMAG0584.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0585.jpg
    IMAG0585.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 10

izzybud

coming along well. depends on what u can afford i guess or whatever u need. i use ff myself but theres a lot of diff shit out there.

greendot

sum added info

sum added info

I am stillrunning 24/0 at thus time ..........

I have three 23 watt ..1600 lumens a peace wit a total of 4400 lumens Can I use this till its time to switch to 12/12

No nutes yet untill I figure out which one and how to use it I am going yo keep it organic....

I am watering every 2-3 days with RO

I am going to choose to use the (lst) seems to ne the best way in my vision ....Wen can i start this process is it to early

As u see in my pics of Wen I burned the purple kush that .......cut it off or let it go

O yea about drainage...should there be any at this time because I have none since the begining Attached Thumbnails

Quote Quick Reply

izzybud

lights will be fine until flower.

good luck with keeping it organic.

wait till there are a few nodes before u start lst. i usually wait till 3-4.

let the leaf go. needs all them right now.

make some drainage holes asap!

greendot

day 17

day 17

Here we go as of now I jus found on my bag of perlite there is miracle grow in it

I got some kind of burns on some of my plant wondering Wat it is

Starting my first lst seems to be going well I will post pics

Please giv me ur feed back

Latest posts

Latest posts