What's new

my first try with the cfl's

greendot

I hav 2 seedlings about 1 week old ......in 8 oz cupsin my pcgrow bow

There are four 26 Wat cfl horizontal across the top ky box in lined with malor ....

I am running 24/0 as my light time

My plantare about 3 inches from the lights Can i grow 2-3 plants in this box from veg to bud and does any body hav and estimated yeild would be with the light I am using now

Thismy first grow jus want to go through the motion before I up grade to a better box

O yea my plants are purple kush (bkgk)...digital berry crosswith Carolinablue(blueberry)....and brute force

greendot

Ok I just got money to upgrade a little bit on my way to lowes..Wat watt should i beef up to or should I wait...should I get a mix between warm and cool color lights

greendot

20 / 20 /10 are the size of the box ......so u think bout 42 watt soft white to flower ........are my 3 26 watts enough to veg

greendot

day ten

day ten

This is Wat I am looking like

Attachments

• IMAG0553.jpg
    IMAG0553.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0554.jpg
    IMAG0554.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0555.jpg
    IMAG0555.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0556.jpg
    IMAG0556.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0557.jpg
    IMAG0557.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 10

ST3-ODIN

Yes, I think that's enough to veg. More light during veg might be faster but not necessarily better (but others with more experience can comment on this).

I can't imagine 2x 42w to flower wont be enough for that pc space. Maybe add a 3rd toward the end of flowering if it can handle the heat.

greendot

Yea as you can c I burned one already cause I put it to close hope it heals up I can control the heat its putting all the bulbs in I might hav a problem wit but thanks for the help

greendot

Temp between 80 and 85 humidty at 60 % is the humidty to high or low wouid love a comment

Attachments

• IMAG0559.jpg
    IMAG0559.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10

greendot

This is Wat am going to stick to this tyme let's see how this goes almost two weeks into it

Attachments

• IMAG0562.jpg
    IMAG0562.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0564.jpg
    IMAG0564.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0568.jpg
    IMAG0568.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 13

greendot

Good ole Arab conner stores...lol can't beat the price nor the flavor........yea the digital berry Carolina blue is Damn gud can't wait to c the. Out come myself

greendot

Wat kinda of soil shud I buy.... And shud I make a soil bed across the bottom of my pc for my four babys or shud I plant them in 12 ounce containers please reply............

greendot

last transplant till i harvest

last transplant till i harvest

Ok I got my soil today at lowes cost me bout 12 bucks I got a mix of 50% soil 25% perlite and 25% vermecurlite and this will be my set up untill I figure sex out it woukd suck if I got all males but if i end up with one female I would be happy got my fingers crossed ......please comment to your knowledge please

Attachments

• IMAG0569.jpg
    IMAG0569.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0571.jpg
    IMAG0571.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0573.jpg
    IMAG0573.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0572.jpg
    IMAG0572.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 10

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I would get a small fan going in there, keep an eye on soil temp and what was the purpose of the vermiculite?

what nutes are you going to be testing/working with?

I think most of us started with micros and to be honest I am itching to do another one just to do one!

going to keep an eye on the grow brother and congrats on getting some girls above soil and moving towards the light.

just remember less is more when watering/nutes

greendot

There's a fan in the you will have to look at earlier post to c it I wioo sho on my next post thanks for the support tho