What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

B

bigganjabud

Not sure really tbh narstie
Heard he done that charity thing in kent with them lot last year aint heard from him since

But yeah mate foxy is a good guy, ere do you know reggie aswell?

Fuckin small world tho

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Big, Bud and Narstie, Any sound test me tonight ....

Mo Fiyah thats what we requiyah.... soz getting a bit carried away....

Big-Narstie

Haha yea man or its big.. fat n ginger if its my mate always sang that to him wen I first see him.

I carry away n go mental J I'm entertained lol.

Listening to a classic right now.. Brown paper bag.

B

bigganjabud

Had a gander at the soundcloud mate

Had an epiphany and ended up jumpin on my decks and playin some old school ratpack

Then i found myself "searchin for my rizla"

Lol cheers people today has been difficult and without you knowing you helped me get through

:huggg::huggg::huggg::huggg::huggg::huggg:

Big-Narstie

Now your no longer "standing in da corner" looking like a dunce lol

Stay positive bro were here if u ever need to talk or just swear at someone,, use J for the latter.. Plz he's such a c!nt lately lol

JamieShoes

Veteran
hah.. actually I had lets fly away on in the car ealier... and suspicious minds.... and heatwave.... and errm... summat else...nothing but a heartache... classics ;)

I stopped caring about genres a long time ago... when I start playing in 94 I played really (really) hard techno, even to the point I would travel every year to adam to buy the hardest nastiest filthiest gabber and terrorcore I could find.. I was playing 280 bpm well before 95 and so called speedcore...my handle back then was DJ Fuk Dup (yeah, thought you'd like that narstie ;) ) and I was a proper tchnofascist.. in the sense that if it wasn't techno, it's wasn't worth knowing...then just after I moved to NL in 97, I met this awesome bloke from London who was also a techno DJ but more dave clark techno techno..and on come downs n beach parties n that he would play all this jazzy Ninja Tune shit I'd never heard of...anyways long story short (ish) he left me with a saying that I always use to this day... if it's good, then it's good, it doesnt matter a fk what else it's called...

genres are for kids ;)

Big-Narstie

Tell that to the dub step kids jeezus.

Dj fuk dup ha love it! Very fitting :)

Shame the name dj funtcase is already taken tho eh lol

JamieShoes

Veteran
Clint Taurus was also already taken... the fkr ;)

thats what Im sayin tho eh narstie, it's daft to put yourself in a box and then miss out on a load of good sounds... "genres" I play and have played over the years ..pfft everything man, techno, house, breakbeat, big beat, jungle, jump up , jump step, ragga, reggae, dub reggae, dub step, 2step, garage, speed garage, soul, northern soul, lounge, brazilian beats, salsa, samba, bossanova .. did I miss any? ... I've been known to mix Elvis In the Ghetto into Method Man You're all I Need.. I literally couldn't care less for pigeonholing ;)

Big-Narstie

Funny thing is I used to hate techno(ducks from something been thrown from J's direction) but as I got to the age were I was gettin old for raving I kinda got into it. But not sure what type it was.. See I'm all grown up now I didn't use the genre word.

Now time to master this potty thing!

JamieShoes

Veteran
Techno is a lot like that though eh mate (or was where I'm from) it's very tribal, us and them, you either loved it or hated it.. I had a lot of angst to rid myself of, which I managed successfully by sending countless poor souls home into the night with their brains in carrier bags or running down out of their ears...my bad..

funny thing is, years and years later when I finally got in touch with all my old mates at home, they all still listen to howling banging hard techno...kinda weird to me after I've been through so much good music...

apologies for all this off topic BGB, I'm sure there's a grow diary in here somewhere :D

B

bigganjabud

Its cool mate discussion is healthy as it makes my diary padded out a bit more lol

Im puttin on my big boy pants for this

Well were still stretching and were enjoyin the vega nutes and a 0.5ml (not per litre) Of buddas tree flower burst and a 0.5ml (not per litre) of sumo boost and a 0.5ml (not per litre) of terpinator as ive got some with pistals and some without.

I thought id give them the veg base with a bit of my usual flower oomph

(note to self next diary take photos of what bottles im using per feed and ffs add some boobie pics for your regulars AND stop borrowing peoples crayons it just aint right givin em back all bogey covered)

Crack on tho jamie it seems im about to start enjoyin the hell out of my decks

Do you rekon im supposed to get you to atleast try cdj's??

On the plus side you dont need to carry any massive bags of vynal (ducks out the way rapid to avoid gettin slapped with a frozen bubble bag)

Life is so much easyer carrying a couple usb sticks AND just cos they cd decks doesnt meen you have to use cds save the environment

(or atleast take that as my excuse for reducing my carbon footprint)

JamieShoes

Veteran
lol mate, if youre carrying your own vinyl, youre doin it wrong :D

other fun things include timecode vinyl for use with midi/mp3 controllers and PCs ;)

oi why is my blue covered in boogers :/ hrmpf!

B

bigganjabud

Lmfao cos now its a blue with green spots lmfao

Ere jamie let me know how you get on i might have a plan b

B

bigganjabud

Erm a little miffed today just had a look and two of my caramels seem a little wilted (over watered lookin)

So ive left the nft on a timer again lets hope they perk up by the mornin tbh its my own fault anyway cos i been treating them like photo period strains and these are deffo not photos

Still nothing lost just im super attentive so hopefully ive caught it before ive done any damage

Live and learn eh?

Oh and due to temps im hitting the turbo button on the ballest

B

bigganjabud

Just a quick heads up

I literally just looked in and they are praying to the bulb right now, i know they look happy now so im gonna see how this pans out

Latest posts

Latest posts