What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
holy shit thats a lot of bottles ...thats what come of having a hydroshop buddy right?

plants looking green and good :D

B

bigganjabud

Thankyou jamie

Thankyou jamie

Cheers bud i do try lol

As for the bottles yes and no, mate its all bits ive collected or brought or been gifted over the years

You dont wanna see santa comin to my house
(santa if you are reading this i want a closed loop extractor system please)

IM A HYDRO HORDER PLEASE HELP ME

Big-Narstie

Hey thanks for the mention BGB! how was the carny much trouble? Constant smell of da ganja in da air?

Do u really run a shop???

Everything coming along just sweet with ur nft set up, nice bud too. Can't u manage to upload ur pics blown up at all? As I don't really click thumbnails unless I see tits sometimes wich turn out tobe builders crack lol but yea big pics look way better. Sorry u just sussed the pic ting n u now got something new to learn.. Way of the walk.

Big up rudebwoy!

B

bigganjabud

Big up yourself Big-Narstie everytime

Carnival was great mate i got a friend who lives on portabello road, normally we just hang out the window smokin tbh i wasn't there all day as i went to find the saxon sound system and ended up lost for hours in the music and vibe

It was mayhem at the mayhem sound stage but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeee was it a good day

Even smoked some AMAZING jamaican sensi but it waz £40 for an 8th thag weighed 2.8 but it was beautiful, all gone now tho :(

Nah mate i dont actually run a shop just got a real close friend who owns one

Thankyou for the compliments mate im honoured

I was tryin to upload full size pics but ffs the phone was a bit tempremental but yeah mate next update il do from the computer, so, i shouldnt need to resize them

1love bro

Bgb

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers bro!

Nice setup, seems like you have everything you need to give them a happy and productive life, hehehe ;)

Keep it up, I'll definetly keep passing by. Sweet smokes!

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Yo tommy

Yo tommy

Mate theyre your genetics, all im doin is encouraging them slightly

IM LOVIN THEM SO FAR MATE

SWEET SMOKES SOON MATE BELIEVE:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::huggg::huggg:

Im feelin the love

Big-Narstie

Big up yourself Big-Narstie everytime

Carnival was great mate i got a friend who lives on portabello road, normally we just hang out the window smokin tbh i wasn't there all day as i went to find the saxon sound system and ended up lost for hours in the music and vibe

It was mayhem at the mayhem sound stage but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeee was it a good day

Even smoked some AMAZING jamaican sensi but it waz £40 for an 8th thag weighed 2.8 but it was beautiful, all gone now tho :(

Nah mate i dont actually run a shop just got a real close friend who owns one

Thankyou for the compliments mate im honoured

I was tryin to upload full size pics but ffs the phone was a bit tempremental but yeah mate next update il do from the computer, so, i shouldnt need to resize them

1love bro

Bgb

Nice1 glad u found some nice ganja mate shame in the price n weight but if I enjoyed it doesnt matter.

Lol I get lost in a daze hypnotised by them shakin round bums mmmm :huggg:

What Jamaican artists were performing? Was the general there? General levy? I know he British but still he a classic

I may grab myself some sweet seeds to try do they do regulars n fems aswell?

I have a 1200watt room just for seed testing what will b free in just over a month so I'm gonna go look up their menu. Can you recommend anything Tommy G bro?

Much love to u all!!

Cheers BGB:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Nice1 glad u found some nice ganja mate shame in the price n weight but if I enjoyed it doesnt matter.

Lol I get lost in a daze hypnotised by them shakin round bums mmmm :huggg:

What Jamaican artists were performing? Was the general there? General levy? I know he British but still he a classic

I may grab myself some sweet seeds to try do they do regulars n fems aswell?

I have a 1200watt room just for seed testing what will b free in just over a month so I'm gonna go look up their menu. Can you recommend anything Tommy G bro?

Much love to u all!!

Cheers BGB:tiphat:

Only really seen tippa irie tbh but we go back some years so my day got a bit "hazy" after that

No regs just fems,autos and these new fast versions mate im sure tommy will be back in a bit

The more i look up sweet seeds feedback the more i see

There just aint many complaints

Big-Narstie

Shit tippa irie lol I have one of his old albums on cd somewhere tryin to think what one can't quite remember the songs right now.

I know it had rebel in there somewhere I'm sure. He another British/Jamaican artist isn't he?

Rebel on the street corner? Man U know I'm gonna dig it up n blast that out later.. Bad tings a gwarn.

Thanks bgb

JamieShoes

Veteran
only 4? oh yeah of course.. this was in the past... it's ok mate, it'll grow, even after you quit djing ;)

JamieShoes

Veteran
well you never actually stop eh.. but at some point you realise you're probably too old for all the late nights and zero bank balance after vinyl splurges... you keep playing but you stop promoting yourself and leave organizing parties to others...you'll continue to do the odd bits for mates and internet radio but the days of supporting the likes of Sven Vath and CJ Bolland are probably over ... ;)

Big-Narstie

Lol I dunno I still rave it up with Ray Keith now n then n he's old as fuk lmao.

Even jus goin out raving I feel old these days since when do they let 15 ur olds in clubs ? Well they look that Young tp me anyway

B

bigganjabud

Im down ray keith is legendary and he is responsible for one of my all time favourie tunes (the chopper)

Only dnb lot i know are jumpin jack frost and foxy and thunder or mad man army as they go by now

I wanna know how these kids are shufflin all fuckin night?

I blame MDMA

Ravin aint what it used to be tbh

Nostalgia you tube session comin up

STEEVIE HYPER DEE OH HOW IVE MISSED YOU

On another note 431 views WOW

Compared to my last forum, im feeling like a celebrity gunja grower

Big-Narstie

Yo I got foxys number in me phone he gets the dank off me when he up here working! Love that dude propa nice geeza he is. What happened to fat man d?

JamieShoes

Veteran
Between u n J I'll have enough tunes to become a pirate again... HA HA HA I BE A PIRATE!

before Dirtybass.fm there was BIRCHY FM on 101 FM... man, Galaxy101 was NOT happy :)

7 days....one week

here's a real quote from Birchy of Birchy FM... "next hot girl who wanna meet me on the monument gets a free ecky..."