What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first hydroponic grow log!

AmberMan

Okay, figured since I have 7 different strains going which 2 should I keep for mothers/or take cutting from for mothers. Strains are with the updated photos above. Let's put it to a vote. Having a hard time deciding.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
good to hear they are doing ok, the most important thing is to know when to just sit back and let them get on with things.

as for the mothers, in the end i would keep a copy of each till you harvest and can tell which ones are worth keeping from the quality of the smoke.

AmberMan

Thanks for the reply on the mother(s) issue. That is what I planned from the beginning, just needed to hear it from another person.

AmberMan

3 week photo update!

3 week photo update!

I know the little White Rhino's are a little over nuted. Besides that all the ladies are filling in beautifully.:tiphat:

Strains Description (from left to right and top to bottom) Diesel, (3)Sour Diesel, Super Sliver Haze, White Widow, Himalayan Gold, Island Sweet Skunk, RH&Temp, (2)White Rhino, (2)White Rhino.

AmberMan

Awwh! Yes indeed it funtime, funtime!! :jump:

Lookin Good!

Top of the tent Temp.

Mid tent Temp.

Table Temp.

Super Sliver Haze

Super Sliver Haze

SSH Fan leaf

Island Sweet Skunk

ISS

ISS roots

White Widow Fem.

White Widow

Diesel

Diesel

Sour Diesel

Sour Diesel

SD

SD roots

SD male

SD male

Last but not least the good lookin Himalayan Gold Fem.

AmberMan

My water stays at 68 degrees regularly. The table is damn near 4.5ft. X 4.5ft for a Botanicare 4ft tray set in my 4.5ft X 4.5ft tent so it doesn't allow any light/humidity temp below the tray. Its awesome!

AmberMan

DWC Super Sliver Haze and White Widow.

Before defoliation
picture.php

After defoliation

Super Sliver Haze White Widow

AmberMan

Okay I will stop posting pics for now. This is it for now. Enjoy!

LST/SuperCrop DWC White Widow

White Widow Clone

SSH Keeper

Diesel Keeper

Sour Diesel Keeper out of 3 SD's

Himalayan Gold

Himalayan Gold

Island Sweet Skunk keeper out of 7 ISS's

looking good bro .... when i take clones take them from lower side branches they will root faster ..i also folair feed my clones with a few drops of bloom to help speed up root development and keep them green all the way through til i put them into what ever dro system im using at that time

AmberMan

End of Week 4 of Veg.

End of Week 4 of Veg.

:dance013:

The new additions

Topped and Trimmed down Sour Diesels

Topped and Trimmed

Perfect conditions

Diesel fan leaf

The babies soon to be mothers

Air-cooled ballasts

I am flipping them into flower in 4days. I will give an update on week 2 of flowering Stay Tuned.:shark:

Latest posts

Latest posts