What's new

My first hydro run part deux: flowering

C

Chris1

Hey guys here she is at about day 65, been flushing for about 7 days

I'm pretty happy with my first try at hydro, definitely learned a lot! I should have controlled the stretch more and got a more even canopy. I trained for about 10 days thinking she'd stop stretching like crazy, but she just kept going and one I walked in and though jeez...I've created a jungle :dance013: As you step the room its a SMACK to the face of skunk, but when you squeeze the nugs its super sweet. Guess thats why they call is sweet islands skunk. I had to tie these suckers up because of weight

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

Chris1

Thanks bro. Is flushing for too long possible...? I've been going for 10 days and she definitely doesn't look done. Today is 66 I believe. You guys think I'll pull a q?? That would make me happy

Cainea

Thanks bro. Is flushing for too long possible...? I've been going for 10 days and she definitely doesn't look done. Today is 66 I believe. You guys think I'll pull a q?? That would make me happy

I dont think you can flush too long per se but you can easily loose out on bud-growth if you flush to early.

Personally I flush 2-3 days in the end of the flowering only but I dont mind the hint of chemicals the weedsmoke gets from such a short flush

I would say you most def hit a q.....:). Nice first hydro grow man, keep it going. If your trying new stuff I would suggest coco, coco is the shit man thats just MHO. Keep it sticky man and good props your way:ying:

C

Chris1

Thanks TG!! I actually have 8 LVPK & 2 blackberry kush cuts in Coco...first coco run thread comin up next!

C

Chris1

Hey bros, chopping soon! This is my first real harvest ever I'm super excited. I want this shit to be bomb!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts