What's new

My first hydro run part deux: flowering

C

Chris1

Hey guys. My last thread wasn't getting much feedback so I decied to make a flowering thread and maybe I'll get a little more feedback!!! This is my first run in water so i dont really have any idea whats going on...but it looks good I think

Haha so my ppm is still 500. My plants have been loving it and the one time I tried boosting the ppms my girls only started drinking water and the ppms rocketed through the roof.

I changed out the chicken wire for this green plastic screen. It's a lot nicer on the leaves and has bigger holes

Under a 250w hps, 2 island sweet skunk cuts in an 18 gallon tote

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

Chris1

Should I stop training them?? Is it cool to trim up the girls through flower??? Thx

Ursus

just keep on supercropping them and bending them under that screen till it is filled! You can trim the foilage under the screen/ canopy.

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hi chris1:tiphat:

if you want a succesfull scrog you have to do veg until your
screen is filled about 3/4 or little less so when you flip the light
12-12..then continue the training for 15 days and fill
nice the screen..if you do that you gonna have many many tops
with no strech at all.. i hope you make sense with my writing
and i wish you good luck..

C

Chris1

Update

Haven't trained them in the last 2 days, they are growing through nicely. Should I tuck again?? They are looking the best since the grow started!!

Day 10 flower

picture.php

C

Chris1

Update...day 19 of flower. Should I prune up? The bulb is pretty close to the closest top, but showing no ill effects...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hi chris1:tiphat:

if you want a succesfull scrog you have to do veg until your
screen is filled about 3/4 or little less so when you flip the light
12-12..then continue the training for 15 days and fill
nice the screen..if you do that you gonna have many many tops
with no strech at all.. i hope you make sense with my writing
and i wish you good luck..

nice plants...
the other time do the above, eliminate the strech and get more buds..:wave:

C

Chris1

Hey tjo

my girls definitely stretched a little more than i anticipated. All of a sudden it was a jungle in there!! Will train more through stretch next time

tdog4

Looking great, I would'nt do much more pruning until late in flower. If the fan leaves are blocking some light just tuck em down.

C

Chris1

Hey guys thanks for the good words.

I am feeding them GH Series @ 40%, Floralicious + @ .5ml/g and Liquid kool bloom at 5ml/g.

PPMs haven't been over 600 the entire grow

I have a 600 cool tube on the way. What kind of difference will I see yield wise ya think?

First 2 pics are natural, the last ones are altered. It just looked cooler:bump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rowdy420

You look like you have a nice sativa hybrid with the shape of the leaves. By chance do you know the lineage?

Good luck, peace

C

Chris1

Yea man its a very good island sweet skunk cut. Lineage is grapefruit x skunk #1. The girls were very vigorous throughout the grow

Latest posts

Latest posts