What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Hydro Grow STG

darrinjefferson

Very nice dr. You clearly got your thing in line. I especially like how clean everything looks. I am a stickler for that and def approve of the setup. It looks great!

I like how you include the prices you pay! Not only to compare but i like the laug i get out of how spendy the crap is

Very nice dr. You clearly got your thing in line. I especially like how clean everything looks. I am a stickler for that and def approve of the setup. It looks great!

I like how you include the prices you pay! Not only to compare but i like the laug i get out of how spendy the crap is

Thanks man! Cant wait for a few more weeks to get some pics with my Canon Rebel XS. Just got my 75-300mm lens and should have some really good quality pics then.

Yeah Iam disappointed with the total cost of my media. Once i get a round or two down of hydro I may go with a aero system. I like to design and build my own systems as you can see. Keep watching for updates!

New Pics 12/25/10 25 days in flower

New Pics 12/25/10 25 days in flower

So it was 3 days since I had been over to check on things (busy holidays) and I found out a Timer had been set to "off" on my main water pump. EEEK!!!! Must have been when I was toying around with it. Well Good news is they just barely started to wilt at the bottom, ran the pump immediately for 6 mins and they revived nicely. Didnt help them recoop from the Mg def I was trying to treat 3 days ago. Bugs are back and have been making themselves a nice little home for themselves. WIll have to get a treatment for them tomorrow. Here are tonights pics @ day 25 in flower, They are starting to fillout nicely!!!! :dance013:

Ill should have some new pics taken and posted tonight, kinda snowy in Colorado so hopefully I can get over to my grow house.
"Im a Peacock damn it, you gotta let me fly" :peacock:

darrinjefferson

Damn man those are some nice towering buds forming there!!!
Did you top those plants at all or did you just scrog them I forget haha. If you check out the new pics of my grow were looking at getting some huge tops as well on the mazars and were just now entering week 4 so it should be cool to compare our photos of the plants at 28 days! We now have the buds forming and they are looking might fine! Other then that man your grow looks awesome and cant wait to see the future pics of those buds forming... should put out some serious weight! :tiphat:

30 days for flower (bud compared to a 20oz bottle)

30 days for flower (bud compared to a 20oz bottle)

What strains you growing in there again? And what strains you thinking about doing for the next run!? :tree:
Thanks man!! I put up the scrog mainly for support so the weight of the buds dont cause them to lean and rip or damage the roots as I am using a loose fill media. Im growing Harrywauna (not sure on the spelling), something purple (think purple kush), and Bubblefunk

Heres some other pics at 30 days of flower, one is next to a 20oz soda bottle.

Khaleel

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lookin great man, love the colas :yes:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
damn look a jungle in the room, very well!!
happy 2011 man that sure are sweetest around your cab..eh eh!!

Finally some Pic while in Dark Cycle

Finally some Pic while in Dark Cycle

Today is the 47th dark period for them in Flower stage. Started flowering with a 24hr dark treatment on 11/30/10 and 12/12 cycle since then. Finally was able to get to my spot with the lights off and You can get a much better view of them now without the 3000 watts of HPS shining on them.

Thanks for looking!

Herijuana(tall colas), Purple kush(obvious), and Buble funk(smaller top colas)

:artist:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
really excellent grow with kick ass weed inside...your plants look very huge and healthy as hell, can't wait till chop shot!!!

Purple kush had to be harvested

Purple kush had to be harvested

Purple kush had to be harvested. There was 5 of them The smell was getting a little uncontrolable, so for security reasons I flushed it out for a few days and cut it down this morning. Still have the 2 BubbleFunk and the 5 Herijuana growing for a week or two. Before Trimming anything off the Purple Kush, it filled up all 5 of my 10 foot dry lines. Was a Bi atch triimming it. Took some pics at about half way through. Ill post wieght on the Purple soon as it dries. The Purple was probably one of the lowest producing strain out of the 3.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
well done mate , ecellent job, the pk look so dank..you say probably the lower producing the pk, but sure highest quality like other strain you have, keep it up in happy 2011!!

Pics while in 36 hr final dark period!

Pics while in 36 hr final dark period!

These will be the second from last set of pics. I will take some more after the 36 hrs of dark period is over to see if there is a large visible difference. Keeping the room temp at 70 degrees while in this dark period. Hoping for "at least" 2 lbs out of the 7 that is left over. All these buds are rock solid and some plants may have 7 to 8 ounces each!!

The 3 Towers you see in this pic is all ONE PLANT! Maybe 7 to 8 ounces on her! Lower buds are 4 to 5 inchs and this plant is riddled with them all around!

You can see the CD would be covered if it was pushed all the way behind the buds.

Some Bubble Funk. Not the Heaviest (my 2nd heaviest producing strain) but dang with it leave you smiling. :)

A fairly good over all view of the ladies.

View of the Flower room from the outside.

Ill have one more set of photos after the final dark period is over and also a set for when they are all cut down and hung up with a dry weight total. At this point I know I have cleared well over 1lb per 1000W light! If I get .5 grams per watt, I will very happy!
:blowbubbles::ying: