What's new

My First Grow

Coba

Veteran
Big up Liza, ... you like Nico Demus?

[YOUTUBEIF]<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/50srshjF_OI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/50srshjF_OI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBEIF]

How's that ghani smelling?

I bet you could fit 7 more of them in that tent... is it a dr 120? you should fill that joker up! 600 W is a lot o' light to play with...

I'm subscribed for sure...

respect,
Coba

Liza

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.

I hadn't heard of Nico Demus but I looked him up on youtube and yeah I like him.

It's a DR150 and ok you got me, I actually got 4 plants in there :)

Day 9 of 12/12 (day 36 total)

picture.php

Last night I noticed my fan controller has a little light that shows it's on. So I had a little light leak during lights off. It is however a green light and very small. To be sure I covered it with duct tape anyway. Next picture update will be when I start to see some flowers. Take care.

Liza

I've done an outdoor grow once, which grew into real monsters. Was a very good summer and fall so don't expect the same result every year. And once like ten years ago I grew some plants under CFL in my room but harvested at least 6 weeks too soon.

Liza

Thanks Baino. Read somewhere that a guy who grew the same strain harvested on day 84 from seed. He vegged for 28 days, I did it for 27 days. So that would give me 34 or 35 days left to go. I could live with that.

B

BluEyeDevil

Awesome..!
They look picture perfect.
Nice time lapse montage.

Thumbs are green for sure..

Edit-oops..didn't mean to give you that unhelpful Rep..stupid thumb.

Liza

Just a quick picture to commemorate day 50 of my grow. The girls before going to bed, the flash makes the flowers light up like little christmas lights.

picture.php

G

Guest 349079

great pic liza plants look great wish mine looked as good !!

Latest posts

Latest posts