What's new

My Diy Quantum boards

warpese

Veteran
The Red&Blue panel mount power meters you have on the edge of the frame, measuring led power in Volts and Amps.

They are very good for $2 each, plus the $1.20 psu I linked to, if measuring over 30v. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79307&pictureid=1919941&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

At $1.20 I thought the PSU might interest you for other projects, such as PC fans, as the form factor and price are quite agreeable

:whistling: :booked: sorry I didn't really think about those!
I honestly don't use them anymore, too unreliable. i prefer the sonoff pow r2 for measure power

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Unreliable? That's prompted a little search, and your drivers have constant current control to 30v but adjust to 32v. The meter is 30v and I think that is probably headroom for a 24v systems. Did they just stop working?

I only have two of these, so limited experience. They have been running a few years though. I have some recollection of the screens brightness being related to the psu voltage. Did you loose segments?

warpese

Veteran
Unreliable? That's prompted a little search, and your drivers have constant current control to 30v but adjust to 32v. The meter is 30v and I think that is probably headroom for a 24v systems. Did they just stop working?

I only have two of these, so limited experience. They have been running a few years though. I have some recollection of the screens brightness being related to the psu voltage. Did you loose segments?

I bought 5 of them and they all gave different measurements, I tested them with 2 different killawatts. they still work perfectly but I decided not to use them anymore :tiphat:

omnamah

Hi, I resume this thread!
Very beautiful work and crafting skill!!! And of course plant :)
I would like to do the same panel, but of half of your in watt.
How did you found after years to use with that? Still same rendering?
Can you help me please to choose the right component?