What's new

My Diy Quantum boards

warpese

Veteran
Quanto grande è il tuo spazio di cultivo ? Sai dirmi precisamente che modello 3 il tuo pannello ?

bitta è il mio pannello, me lo sono costruito. ma tu pare non ascolti i miei consigli

Wow this is really cool. Thanks for making this thread. :good:

thanks mate

Nice build good skills :good:

hi mate, thank you

3 week bloom

picture.php

warpese

Veteran
7 week bloom

7 week bloom

bluewidow dinafem

picture.php

pelmoDawg (pelmo time x stardawg f2)

picture.php

picture.php

urkleberry (urkledog(wamen cut) x huckleberry ibl)

picture.php

fasciation on other urkleberry

picture.php

warpese

Veteran
Harvest Time

Harvest Time

Hi guys,
I harvested everything (almost) at 9 week from switch but I couldn't take pictures. harvested the 6 pelmo dawg and 1 blue widow. as soon as I can I cut the remaining blue widow and the 2 urkleberry.
we have pics of these
fasciation of a single urkleberry #2 branch

picture.php

picture.php

blue widow

picture.php

picture.php

warpese

Veteran
Bonus pics of my diy 150w led panel in Vegcab (flocab at the moment), lm561c of course

sugar breath

picture.php

ogkz

picture.php

:tiphat:

QQNPK

Holy crap this was like walking into candyland.. that ogkz is one of the most beautiul flowers iv seen so far ! :tiphat:

warpese

Veteran
the final result for this test is 300gr of dry bud with 370w but I could put more plants, this time was regular with a lot of male :moon:
I should test it with cuts :tiphat:
:thank you:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
So frosty, and soooo leafy. Were you planning on adding more 660nm at some point, to get more of the HPS type flower structure?

Bang up job there :D Congrats!

dddaver

Veteran
You really seem to know what you're doing OP so maybe you could answer this question. Since they have digital ballasts for HPS, I was wondering if they could make digital drivers for quantum boards. There is a site that sells those, but I don't know if they'd be applicable here. They already run way cooler than HPS lights but digital drivers would mean even cooler still.

warpese

Veteran
So frosty, and soooo leafy. Were you planning on adding more 660nm at some point, to get more of the HPS type flower structure?

Bang up job there :D Congrats!
thank you Curtis, onestly I don't think I will use 660 red even though I thought about them. but you can always add later:tiphat:

You really seem to know what you're doing OP so maybe you could answer this question. Since they have digital ballasts for HPS, I was wondering if they could make digital drivers for quantum boards. There is a site that sells those, but I don't know if they'd be applicable here. They already run way cooler than HPS lights but digital drivers would mean even cooler still.
I do not know other types of drivers and if there are digital but I assure you that my hlg-240 at maximum power can rest your hand on it

warpese

Veteran
well, some pics

tons of resin on pelmodawg (pelmotime x stardawg F2)

picture.php

picture.php

sugar breath

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
thank you Curtis, onestly I don't think I will use 660 red even though I thought about them. but you can always add later:tiphat:
Yw :) I'd love to see what one 660nm led in a corner does for flower development. Especially if all the plants are clones. :) I'm betting it would make for a great photoshoot near harvest time.