What's new

My Colorado medical garden

P

pyratth

This is Rojo's Mob Boss. This is looking frostier than just about anything I've ever grown. And it's fat as hell. Rojo told me I'd dig it, understatement of the century.

Day 36

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:bow:

Really frosty... impressive... :yummy:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin killer homie. You still scroggin that shit? How'd those other turn out for ya? Got a piece of the bubba kc, but I may have lost it? Arg.

Damn bro... you seriously have the sickest OG on the planet!! Everytime I look at that thing I just can't get over it.... That Mob Boss is a frosty beast!! I just love looking at this thread! Hope all is well...

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
nail dabber?nice glass....nice green;)....

You know it mang. happy holidays from CO

You ever try a micro for your urls? That's a lot of bong for dabs. Nice work though.

Yeah that's not the daily driver lol.. I use a small kind creations Tube for daily smoking, the big one stays safe in the cabinet for the most part.

Fuck dude!

That is a insane tube. Nice.

That Mob Boss is silly too.

Mob Boss is crazy, unreal what the tang tang has to offer

damn! what a bong!!!!!!!!!

respect :)

Thanks bud

:bow:

Really frosty... impressive... :yummy:

Thanks for stopping by

Lookin killer homie. You still scroggin that shit? How'd those other turn out for ya? Got a piece of the bubba kc, but I may have lost it? Arg.

Scroggin baby. That single b91 hit 296 grams man.. I checked it three times couldn't believe it.

Great cuts and incredible looking piece of glass.

Respect man. Thanks for swinging through

Damn bro... you seriously have the sickest OG on the planet!! Everytime I look at that thing I just can't get over it.... That Mob Boss is a frosty beast!! I just love looking at this thread! Hope all is well...

Thanks man I appreciate the nice words. The Og in the latest pictures is a new one actually.. She is keeping up with the other one nicely however.

Happy holidays!

Nice inline Oil rig fuckin sick!!!! Whats the Mcfly??? as in George Mcfly lol. being hearing the name hear lately

Thanks man. Super talented guy has his stamp on that one. It blows me away every time I see it..

Mcfly is a Big Ricky cross (Sour Queen x C99) First time running her, rotten funky pineapple to the max. Supposed to be a record breaker yielder. :dance013:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Here's a few new ones

Dawgswaltz

picture.php

That ridiculous Mob Boss swelling at day 43

picture.php

(Royal Kush x Killer Chemdog) 31 days

picture.php
picture.php

The Prophet at 31 days..

picture.php

Happy Holidays

Last edited:
Thanks man I appreciate the nice words. The Og in the latest pictures is a new one actually.. She is keeping up with the other one nicely however.

Happy holidays!

Thanks Self.... I knew the one you pictured latest was new... you wrote right above it... I was just looking back through your thread and admiring!!! Yeah once I actually looked really close and kinda compared the diff OG cuts you have had you can tell your "Unamed" one just blows everything else out of the water... def looks like no other OG cut I have ever seen... I know a ways back you mentioned that the Legend was quite similiar to your "unamed" cut and that they maybe were the same... do you still believe that after running them both a few times? I am just really curious.... I must say tho Self.. you have seriously have all the most badass cuts!! & that Mob Boss is unreal!! That thing is too frosty...looks more iced than anything I have seen in a long while... Take Care..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
self said:
Scroggin baby. That single b91 hit 296 grams man.. I checked it three times couldn't believe it.
I hate you so much! :moon:

Been doin some sluethin on the og cut... Got some speculations... Get at me sometime bro, beer:30

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks Self.... I knew the one you pictured latest was new... you wrote right above it... I was just looking back through your thread and admiring!!! Yeah once I actually looked really close and kinda compared the diff OG cuts you have had you can tell your "Unamed" one just blows everything else out of the water... def looks like no other OG cut I have ever seen... I know a ways back you mentioned that the Legend was quite similiar to your "unamed" cut and that they maybe were the same... do you still believe that after running them both a few times? I am just really curious.... I must say tho Self.. you have seriously have all the most badass cuts!! & that Mob Boss is unreal!! That thing is too frosty...looks more iced than anything I have seen in a long while... Take Care..

Thanks man :tiphat: Here's some of that OG for ya

picture.php

picture.php

I hate you so much! :moon:

Been doin some sluethin on the og cut... Got some speculations... Get at me sometime bro, beer:30

Agree with ya bud :tiphat:

Lookin mighty fine! Lets see some more Mcfly! I have a bunch of these going into flower next month...

McFly coming up this weekend!

here's a (white x killer chem pheno) at 31 days

picture.php

true grit

Veteran
oh boy, look at ya holding back on the white x kc phenos :p haha. Looking solid bro, bet thatll be a nice cross. that dawg waltz the forty cut?

MrDank

Veteran
looking great

the mob boss I sampled was great, and when grown well it has some serious potential

keep it up!