What's new

My Colorado medical garden

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Legend OG Kush x Killer Chemdog 65 days.. Not the pheno I was looking for but still daaank.

picture.php
picture.php

The White x Killer Chemdog 65 days

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The Prophet at 65 days

picture.php
picture.php

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
godDAMn your buds always look so fuckin perfect!

royal kush x killer chemdog looks awesome, so does the ECSD cross

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fawk yo!!!!! busy busy i see.killer work bro,i agree^^^^ ur buds always look top shelf for sure maing.everything x everything looks "da bomb" ...
cant pic a favorite,also cant wait till some of that chit makes its way out east :D
big ups yo.
peace-T-

Dkgrower

Veteran
ECSD x Killer Chemdog 65 days.. This one fuggin rocks!

That look so nice, good X u made, nice Calyx to leaf ratio.

Cant wait to hear how she smokes.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Out of hiding eh? :D Diggin the whitekc... Had 1 or 2 phenos of the w91 with those rosette looking buds, I'm feelin it man.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking dank as hell over there dude!!! Everytime I stop in there is always some frosty dankness at your spot. Keep it up!!! :cool:

TicalionStalion

fawk yo!!!!! busy busy i see.killer work bro,i agree^^^^ ur buds always look top shelf for sure maing.everything x everything looks "da bomb" ...
cant pic a favorite,also cant wait till some of that chit makes its way out east :D
big ups yo.
peace-T-

fuck man, I couldnt agree more. what I wouldnt do for a couple baggies of those seeds.......shit......

great work Self.

Stumbleweed

I hope my ECSD x KC babies turn out anything like that beast. Got some Legend OG x Killer Chems as well as some Buffalo Bills happening too. Bout to be Killer Chem city.

Got some snaps of TR's grow of the OG x KC's and a few of the Bubba x KC as well... will post soon.

Looking danktastic nothing new here. Sorry to hear the sour bubble pollenatting didnt go that well, was lookin forward to see what you were cooking up with those.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
godDAMn your buds always look so fuckin perfect!

royal kush x killer chemdog looks awesome, so does the ECSD cross

What's up man thanks for the nice words...
you're about the only other person I know that grows the royal.. I don't know why, that plant is absolute killer. I lost the mom but this 1st pheno I've found is RK on steriods. respect.

big ups yo.
peace-T-

Busy is the word mang.. I'm gonna stop by your thread and check in with the quickness. Glad you like what you see..

What did you end up with I know ogxkc, and pre98xkc, did you get any of the others? :)

ECSD x Killer Chemdog 65 days.. This one fuggin rocks!

That look so nice, good X u made, nice Calyx to leaf ratio.

Cant wait to hear how she smokes.

Thanks man, yeah the sd x kc is killer! it smells super fruity funky not very diesel.. yet.. think it may take a diesel stank on in the last week

Out of hiding eh? :D Diggin the whitekc... Had 1 or 2 phenos of the w91 with those rosette looking buds, I'm feelin it man.

You said it man. I've been lurking in the shadows fo sho, sometimes the glass is half full, sometimes..

Yeah interesting pheno in that white kc.. it's structured just like an OG

Looks goood

Thanks bud

Looking dank as hell over there dude!!! Everytime I stop in there is always some frosty dankness at your spot. Keep it up!!! :cool:

Thanks for the encouragement homie

fuck man, I couldnt agree more. what I wouldnt do for a couple baggies of those seeds.......shit......

great work Self.

Gonna work on that one mang, thanks for stopping by

I hope my ECSD x KC babies turn out anything like that beast. Got some Legend OG x Killer Chems as well as some Buffalo Bills happening too. Bout to be Killer Chem city.

Got some snaps of TR's grow of the OG x KC's and a few of the Bubba x KC as well... will post soon.

Right on! I would love to see some of the different og x kc phenos that have popped out. I'm looking for something that is 90% OG with a little better yield.. I'm starting 6 more seeds, we will see what happens..

I think you're going to find some special plants out of those three hybrids man..

Looking danktastic nothing new here. Sorry to hear the sour bubble pollenatting didnt go that well, was lookin forward to see what you were cooking up with those.

yeah I was sorry too, That sour bubble was ultra dank but sooo slow in veg.. Still got the mom and got a special stud to bang her with..

TicalionStalion

keep me in mind when the time comes bro! I can grow some fire ass plants, my heart is in my ladies 110%. id be a great tester. ;) check my thread!!