What's new

My Colorado medical garden

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sick sick sick bro...that w 91 looks fantabuloso....everything does but tht one really catches my eye.nice job.
peace-T-

I fell asleep reading this thread, one hand on the mouse... Oh what a fuckin dream you're livin homie!!

Go self! Be peace

Mountain High

Veteran
Looks just the way it should SELF... and then some. Lookin' forward to see the McFly in a few weeks. I hope to be down to see a show at the Aggie next week, I'll hit you up.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Amazing plants, amazing picts ! Great job on those Shelf ! Must take some time to share with all your grows, thanks a lot for that !

I am very impressed by the yield you pull out with biobizz, supposed to be pretty light fertilisers... Do you use the Biobizz Table for your dosage ?

Keep up the good work !

++

P

Paco

hey, looking good killer. thought since i had a ton o pics thru run through check out these bubba killer chem you did. this plant doesnt make much weed but the shit it does, watch out!!!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
hey, looking good killer. thought since i had a ton o pics thru run through check out these bubba killer chem you did. this plant doesnt make much weed but the shit it does, watch out!!!

Killer! This one looks just like the female killer chem I found. Ultra low yielding but tons of resin. Thanks for throwing up some pictures

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Damn dude that garden looks fuckin amazing!!! Some killer strains in there too.

Thanks man, gotta have variation

sick sick sick bro...that w 91 looks fantabuloso....everything does but tht one really catches my eye.nice job.
peace-T-

Thanks homie, the white91 is looking solid in every way.. Can't wait to pull it down.

Top notch bud. lovin the structure on og this round.

Good to see ya man, yeah the OG fell back into place this time, much happier.

that ur underdawg pick?super stinky?jeje nice stuff mang...

What up money.. Underdawg is rockin, about a third of the size as last roud. I think the underdawg was the one plant that didn't mind the heavy feed last round.

I fell asleep reading this thread, one hand on the mouse... Oh what a fuckin dream you're livin homie!!

Go self! Be peace

:tiphat:

Looks just the way it should SELF... and then some. Lookin' forward to see the McFly in a few weeks. I hope to be down to see a show at the Aggie next week, I'll hit you up.

Mcfly is looking great, strung musky smell so far..

Nice garden! Keep up the good work

:thank you:

Amazing plants, amazing picts ! Great job on those Shelf ! Must take some time to share with all your grows, thanks a lot for that !

I am very impressed by the yield you pull out with biobizz, supposed to be pretty light fertilisers... Do you use the Biobizz Table for your dosage ?

Keep up the good work !

++

I roughly go by the bottle.. cheers!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Hey everyone hope everyone is IRIE..

Got some new strains in the lineup (a big surprise I know)

These ones have got me all warm and tingly inside :comfort:

First.. A new cross i made.. I lost my Royal Kush clone but fortunately made some seeds with a uber stinky Killer Chemdog male..

This is Royal Kush x Killer Chem at about 20 days

Smells just like Royal and looking just like Royal.. Me rikey :dance013:

picture.php
picture.php

This one is a stellar cross that comes with a solid rep. McFly at day 36.. Straight pineapple funk.

picture.php
picture.php

A new OG. It didn't come to me as OG, came as LA Kush, but halfway through, it is without a doubt OG, and one of the best I've grown. day 36

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
TG's Stardawg cut. Great structure and getting greasier by the day.. day 36

picture.php

Dawgs Waltz.. Been hunting this one for a long time. Beautiful calyx structure. Just looks plain dank. day 36

picture.php

This is Rojo's Mob Boss. This is looking frostier than just about anything I've ever grown. And it's fat as hell. Rojo told me I'd dig it, understatement of the century.

Day 36

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

M

merlot

Love how that Mob Boss is lookin'! Always a pleasure to stop in your thread SH~