What's new

My cat bit me yo! Calling all cat whisperers.

H

h^2 O

We had a cat when I was a kid that we let wonder around most of time, came n went as he pleased. For some reason his soul went.....sour or something, if you showed the the back side of your legs to him he would literally attack you, biting very very deep. Would happen around feedings a lot too, go to get something from the shelf and wham he would get you really bad.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If after one year you had me, then gave me away, I'd bite your ass, too.:biglaugh: Showing the cat love? Bullshit. But to address the bite........cats play rough, and because everything about them is sharp - teeth and claws - their bites get your attention quicker than say a dog doing that, unless it's a puppy. Give that feline some catnip, and chill.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
He's pissed cause you dumped him on some one he didn't/like. He was bonded to and he feels like you kicked him to the curb. No wonder he bit you, he was telling you he's not happy with you.

S

Scrappy-doo

Nah he's got a better life here in the suburbs than he would in the city where I moved to. An outdoor cat in the city... I don't know it just didn't seem right, and I couldn't turn him back to an indoor cat. Once they get a taste of freedom, what used to be their whole world seems like prison.

Haha I got quite a few friends who have cats and the funny thing is they are always finding ways to escape. Probably to go have some hot cat sex. Then a day later there they are at the door or the window meowing. You know they're saying, 'ok I got laid now feed me motherfucker'.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
IMO, your cat has been mistreated by human(s). It may be nothing more than aggressive playing but it could be more than that.

I used to play pretty rough with my cat, some might consider it abusive but I never hurt the little feller. He'd bite the ever living shit of me and never broke the skin. Must have been a pretty hard bite. I'd be leaving him alone.:D

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
Whatever you do don't fall for the cat belly trap. It's an invitation to four sets of claws and teeth blender. Diabolical things these cats are.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
First they're sour then they're sweet.

tumblr_lgas5bIpUG1qba6fq.jpg

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Prolly pulled his hand away in surprise. That always causes blood...

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
I wouldn't have replied but I saw KCAR, Peace bro, This is a true story, My cat bit me just playin and No shit I got cat scratch fever baby, lockjaw and all lasted 6-7 days before I did antibiotics, wasn't back to normal for 3 weeks had to eat through a fkn straw terrible I would of never believed it but it happened he is a great cat, main coon named tabo
adios amigos

Yah`mon

I have 2 cats right now, both 8. One a female one a male.

I've always preferred male cats, they seem much more loving. He will only nip at ya if ya stop petting him.

My female gives love bites, you pick her fat 16lb butt up and start rubbing her like crazy she will almost be intoxicated looking... like shes having an orgasm lol. But if you don't pay attention and her face is to close to yours... for some reason she likes to nip at the nose/ears and or bill of a hat, in more of a chewing manner though not a hateful bite.

Also to the cat experts... both my cats when getting a good petting will DROOL like crazy.... especially the female.. she will leaves piles. I swear these cats are having orgasms and there mouths are where they secret fluids.:laughing: (kidding about the orgasms - but seems like there in some sort of ecstasy)

Ah animals... what wonderful things.

Yah`mon:tiphat:

So ok he's not really my cat anymore. I gave him to my neighbors when I moved out of my parents place like 5 years ago. I had him for the first year of his life.

He's an outdoor cat now, and when I visit home sometimes I see him and he comes up to me. Tonight I saw him and he followed me inside. So I just let him do his thing, offer him a piece of chicken and he's checking out the place.

Then he comes up to me and I crouch down and am petting him, giving some love and all of a sudden he bites me. Well, it was more of a nip and he didn't hiss, but he broke my skin. So I instantly stood up and said, 'What the fuck dude why did you bit me?'.

He just looked at me and then layed down on his back with his belly facing me and kept looking at me.

So I walked away and soaked that shit in peroxide. My brother got bit by a cat once and had to go to the hospital and get a shot. He got all fucked up by some bacteria or something.

So what's up with my cat? I remember from watching the dog whisperer that when a dog lays down on their back and shows their belly they are being submissive. Is it the same for cats? So was this like his way of saying sorry dude I was just playin?

If not then fuck that mother fucker he's never coming inside again.

He loves you and he was only playin. He DID roll over and say he was sorry afterwards. Thats what he was doin there.

Did the cat have all its shots? if not, i'd keep a close eye on it especially if he broke the skin. cats transfer disease to one another very easily so if he didn't have his shots & he's been living outside, its very possible he coulda picked something up. Just make shure it's clean and all. Look at the wound regularly t see if it's healin rite. Take good care of it.

It's true bout that "Cat scratch fever". I actually had a friend who died from it.

Good bye Mongo.

J

Junkhead

Suprised at all the bad stuff happening/people worrying about cat bites and scratches. I shoulda been 6 feet under by now it seems. Whomever was talking about pulling back making it worse was dead on. My cat loves to rumble always knawing on me and ambushing me and he knows not to cross the line. Love that cat.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
if a cat rolls over and offers a belly, you're the boss, period...

it trusts you. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts