What's new

My Beauty SSSDH

window

Veteran
Hi OZZ, around three feet give or take a few inches from the top of the pot, which was a 10-12 inch pot if memory serve’s.
Hope that helps:)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
These two are going into the orchard for a long summer grow.

picture.php

picture.php

The third will likely go into a pot in another location or two.

picture.php

All three will have a few colas likely hit with Old Timers Haze pollen later this year.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro
SSSDH likes an extra flush to really bring that extra special flavour out of her and when done perfect she is up there with the best
Excellent vigour, good yield , amazing flavour and amazing potency if taken to 12 weeks.
From seed it needs a week or 2 extra unless it was veged for 6 weeks as first few weeks she still grows and stretches.

im going to do some big SSSDH project's towards the end of the year for early 2021 release and also mix some of the Neville grail project strains like Mullumbimby madness x Nevil Haze and Oxacan x Nevil Haze and many more with my SSSDH cut

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Nice west-EU.

I put a couple of my SSSDH out into a citrus and avocado grove today. I have taken clones of each and have a third that I just up potted and cloned for alternate location grows.

SSSDH (plant 1)

picture.php

picture.php

SSSDH (plant 2)

picture.php

picture.php

west-eu

thanks guys Kalbhairav, ojd, Ur Humbl Nr8tor and the french connection you know how you are :smoke out:

it's my first time with her, for know she ticks all the boxes...yield smell look ,easy to grow

Ur Humbl Nr8tor good luck with them mate ... will be watching

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looking good bro
Going to be some crazy Lemon/citrus/Frankincense/ smells come harvest time.

Yep! Shit’s solid ojd. It dawned on me that the last time I grew the SSSDH was over 8 years ago. Flowered small in a pot...but was actually grown ‘guerilla’ in a plot almost next door to where the grove is for this years outdoor. Gets hot and dry in this location and the SSSDH (IX) loved it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looking good bro
SSSDH likes an extra flush to really bring that extra special flavour out of her and when done perfect she is up there with the best
Excellent vigour, good yield , amazing flavour and amazing potency if taken to 12 weeks.
From seed it needs a week or 2 extra unless it was veged for 6 weeks as first few weeks she still grows and stretches.

im going to do some big SSSDH project's towards the end of the year for early 2021 release and also mix some of the Neville grail project strains like Mullumbimby madness x Nevil Haze and Oxacan x Nevil Haze and many more with my SSSDH cut

Flavor, potency...check. Sounds like some great crosses planned!

Mohadib

Veteran
Here's a some pictures of the Flowery Field cut of SSSDH -it's @ 45 days of 12/12 now:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Obviously, she leans towards the SD-side of things, although she's much better at foxtailing!

Overall it's a great plant with nice looking buds. However, this pheno is pretty disappointing in terms of smell (and probably taste as well). She definitely smells SourD'ish, but only very mildy.
The mediocre bud I smoked from it was poorly grown in coco and even worse dried. I'm certain my own will be A LOT better, but I'm affraid it's not really what I'd hoped for...

Anyway, I'll be reporting back, when she's done and tested - maybe she surprises me positively then, who knows :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts