What's new

My Beauty SSSDH

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I know a posted a pic last night but she really is a beauty and I can't help myself, here she is 49 days in tonight.

Ncali

Veteran
I know a posted a pic last night but she really is a beauty and I can't help myself, here she is 49 days in tonight.

Im not sure that youre posting ENOUGH!!

Love the looks of her, what is her smell profile at this point? I miss growing this girl....

Thanks for sharing bud, love her.

:peacock:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Haha thanks yeah I want to get a full plant shot maybe within the next week I'll take one.

Umm I have a GG#4 right in front of it so it's a little tough but a sweet citrus-y smell, I will feel a couple buds then smell my fingers after. She's resin-y too

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Looking great at day 51 today, the LED is pretty powerful and might be yellowing her out a tad sooner then if I didn't put it in the tent.

Buds are sticky, smell lemony but also think I get a diesel fuel smell after rubbing up against her some.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here she is at day 54 yesterday without the LED on, I'm probably going to feed her her last round of nutes today.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Day 76 last Sunday 3/29.
I think I'm almost going to go to day 83, there is a mix of clear milky and amber trich's.

Mohadib

Veteran
After getting my hands on a cut of SSSDH from Flowery Field in Vienna I read the whole thread and can't wait to flower it! I have no idea how it holds up to the rather high expectations I have now. Since I'm a lover of sour / citrussy aromas, I hope for some of them SD-terps to be present in it^^

Maybe anyone around here has some info on the FF-Cut and can tell me anything about it's qualities!?

Anyway, thanks to everyone that kept this thread going for so long, especially to you, Bobbo - very nice work! :tiphat:

window

Veteran
SSSDH run straight to 12/12 from cut, stinks like hell and has a clear, racy high, can induce sweats and gets the heart pumping, lol

picture.php

picture.php