Post up pics when you grow them out

Peace

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo oj, good to see you man.
You can see pics here. :)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=300679

I plan to work the line some more this new year coming up, had planned to this year but the Gorilla bubble work ate up all my time. Seen the Gorilla Bubble? Same dad as the sssdh x used originally, now working on bx4.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313330 If you wanna do a joint project maybe hit me up sometime! BX3 is ready for the outcross, :)

I also got some new york candy orange x nycd from dr p's beans. I popped one more of my treasured s1's, see if I find and orange diesel male to go with the ssdh, orange haze might be trippy :D

Long live the sssdh! One of my best gifts I ever received!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks OJD,
I'm wicked happy too, almost lost a finger but thanks to Cannabis Oil it is all healed up now. I went to a few different places that said it should heal but it wan't. Enter Cannabis oil mixed with coconut oil, Manuka Honey and BAM!-visible healing results!
Thank you so much brother, it was a little too close for comfort.

Put another couple SSSDH's in the flower tent the other day, I forgot to mark it on the Calendar, but I think it was around the 20th or 21st.

Thanks for popping in, take care.

GastroGrower

Thanks for this thread Bobbo4200. I've got a SSSDH plant that's gonna be flipped to 12/12 in a week or so and appreciate the reference.

~SeñorSativa~

Are the SSSDH seed lots that were first released by old regular, or feminized?

I'm curious about the lineage or this strain can someone fill me in? Was there any "selfing" at all in the production of the seeds when this strain first came out?

~SeñorSativa~

I thought so too. I was just curious. Picked up two packs of sssdh when the Dr Longbottom was raving about the shire. Want to make sure they're not prone to hermieing.

GastroGrower

Here is a feminized SSSDH (plant on the right). Day 49 from seed. Loving it so far and thought I'd share.

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo bobbo any feeding advice, you go heavy or light? I got one of my fems going but its being finicky.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey good morning Tony!,
I am trying to feed all my girl's on the lighter side for the most part, but in flower I give her a couple good doses from a few weeks on for a couple weeks. Then I feed plain water for about 3 weeks for a flush. Sometimes I will add a little Clearex with the water during those 3 weeks.
Not sure if that is the info you're looking for but I hope it helps!
Have a good day bro'!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
For nutrients I am using Dyna-Grow Foliage Pro all the way through the grow, from clone to pre-harvest-just at different ratio's. Sometimes I will add some Floralicious +, Cali-magic, and in flower I will sometimes add a bud booster and Sugaree a few weeks in.

Latest posts

Latest posts