What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Backyard 2010

dyr

ICMag Donor
Subscribed

Good luck Paddi bro, really looking forward to your 2010 backyard :D

1000ARMSofKALI

hi paddy:wave:

i love your backyard, peaceful place and love that foucault´s pipe or your pipe...nice strains..wish you good luck to new season..less is sometime more when branching is plentifull hehe...

kali:ying:

Koi

I wish you best of luck. It was a pleasure following your thread last year and the year before.

Good luck, I hope there will be lots of scandinavian grows this year.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awsome brother Paddi!! Sorry to hear of the water pipe troubles. But I bet Mrs. Paddi is going to love her new kitchen. Best grow wishes I like the more space idea for the girls this year. And hopw the topsy turvy turns out alot bigger this year. Those things would blens in perfect at the tree tops.

K

kannubis

This year I hope for more inspiration from your garden. Your 2009 made me go in the ground this year. Thanks for that:)

Fingaz2

Slowly spring comes, Nice to see a Paddington after months of hibernation. Best wishes to you & the family.

M

mossy

Speed & Safety for your 2010 Garden Paddi...:clover:

Got it bookmarked for my Friday feasts...:canabis:

Have a great weekend..:joint:

CARCHOFA

:wave: Thanks for sharing your love to this plant! I'll be near here to learn an enjoy the show! :tiphat:

Happy karma to you and yours! :smoke: