What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Backyard 2010

M

mosca negra

Bravo Sir Paddi! Can't wait to see next year's grow-- Happy New Year!!!

Mosca

I think it looks beautiful!
The fact that the plants are still there, is a sign of an abundant and plentiful season in the paddi-jungle. Very nice!

BrainSellz

Veteran
Nice work Paddi and looking at that last pic i would say yup it has came to an end. Enjoy your smoke and easy does it. Oh and that purple is vicious.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
BrainSellz said:
Enjoy your smoke and easy does it.
I do - and very easy :rasta:

The first snow came the other day :):):)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
paddi
Howzit brother..?? WowzerZ from beautiful sun to BAM snow quite a different site..:D I forget if you do indoor as well? hope yer holidays were awesome and your pipe was filled.. I will check back, im glad you had a good season and got plentiful harvests.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always love swingin by your thread... Great cannabis art Paddi! I'm sure you're busy keepin warm this time of year.... Got our first good snow today!!!! :smoke:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
hey paddi did u get so salaveg any of that bud with snow on it. I would have salaveged all the snow bud i could. use it for making holliday brownies. yumm yumm.

and hope u r having fun in the snow. well stay warm dude. :D
and happy holidays too.

AbbieDoobie

Paddi's outdoor threads are always the best. Always looks like a paradise at Paddi's place, even in winter. Stay warm and cozy, Paddi. :)

~Abbie :joint:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Happy New Year all good friends :):):)

Thanks for spending some time here in 2010.

Hope to see all of you in my backyard 2011 - your much welcome :cool:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:rasta:
P :smoke:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
picture.php
....this is probably the coolest pic of 2010!!!! That´s my friend paddi surrounded by green love!!!

I thinks it´s about time to make a 2011 thread paddy....... cant wait for it!!!

it´s going to be 10-12 degrees in the weekend and sun so i wouldn´t be all that surprized if the ol´green thumbs become itchy ..hehehehehh

best karma to you and yours my friend

icetoker

M

michael68

Looking forward to 2011 season Paddi.

What kind of pollination method do you use?