What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Backyard 2010

HempHut

Woohoo! Great to see Paddi with a 2010 grow thread. I was getting worried there might not be one this year -- silly me. Always the best show with a great vibe.

Sorry to see about your plumbing problems -- hope it gets sorted out soon. :)

Pulling up a chair.

HorseMouth

Nice recovery in the Kitchen! Looked like that old Linoleum (in the Kitchen) was ready to come out anyway. Love the Tile look you got rocking in there. I also got some snow in May, yesterday, and felt just fine about delaying the OD drop.

subscribed.

IamNug

Yippie backyard 2010!!

Yippie backyard 2010!!

Here to tag in and watch your yearly progress paddi. Good start! Thanks for sharing with us all!

:thank you:

Y

yossman

Me to,always enjoy paddis garden.....c'mon fella what strains you got this season..itcing to know,good luck n vibes to ya! peace

IKILL3RI

I'm Tagged for the ride too :tiphat: I love to see how your grow comes out this year Paddi, Loved your last grow :smoke:

AbbieDoobie

Good to see you are back at it again, Paddi. Seeing your thread brought back a flood of memories of you sitting in your greenhouse, the shit-eating grin on your face, you being swallowed up alive by your huge plants, and the joy that your grow threads bring to us all here at ICMAG. My growing is on hold for the time being, so I will have to live it through you and all the others here. Wish you all the best...

~Abbie :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
of course im tagged in here again my friend!!!! always such a beautiful grow with some great varieties and genetics...i livin vicariously thru ur outdoor garden my friend.
peace-T-

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
aahhhhhh the outdoor ganja fest which is paddy jungle of 2010...ive been waiting for the show, along with a few others with the looks of it lol,,,,,just before the madness starts i would like to wish you all the best in your quest for big fat buds (not that you will need it) & most off all , have fun...just like last year i got my head stuck in the indoor game and dont wonder into unknown (outdoor) section that often but i will make sure to pop in from time to time bro:tiphat:........some threads just stick out" like dick in a barrel of nipples":good:

keep it green
highlander

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I´m overwhelmed. You take my breath away :dance013: :thank you: :tiphat:

A few more of my thoughts for this years grow.

The number of plants this year will be less.
Each girl will have more space to display its full growpotentiale.

I will grow fewer strains.

I will of course grow some interesting hybrids from "Hybrids from Hell" (thanks Esben).

I'm have a few original "RoyalDane x ErdPurT / Heaven" seeds (aka PBC). They must be reproduced so they can be dispersed in 2011.

In 2009 I made a few seeds with ErdPurT as father. These seeds will be tested this year.

Here is a picture of some of the seeds I will start

picture.php

P :smoke:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
:party:...time to get ya game face on bro:dance013:
Hybrids From Hell hahahahahaha thats class right there

keep it green
highlander

Henrik

Looking forward to another great thread, we all know it:D You are sooo inspiring... I need some sons!!

Lykke til fra en eller annen fjellape

G

Guest129216

Fjeldape her og!

Good luck Paddiman, Sending you goodvibes from up north.