What's new

My Backyard 2010

blueschato

Veteran
Paddi i think you have a excellent camera......and you are great photographer, and really geogeous babys in your garden,i can't never forget your threads
peace and respect :tiphat:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
So beautiful purps my friend :)

I have to come visit again soon..... i want to smell and touch those monsters!!!

I hope you dont mind me posting a few pics from our last visit ;-)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We had a great time.... great friends great food and good smoke:dance013:

have a nice weekend

icetoker

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Paddi, you have got mad growing skills. :bow: beautiful pics too.

I need to hang around more often. Hope you dont mind if I pick your brain time to time do you? I really need to improve on my outdoor growing skills.

GROW UNITED

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
..... that sounds great Paddy :)

Just give a holler if you need some extra hands....

have a nice weekend

icetoker

funkymonkey

Looking great Paddi. I started a load of Danish stuff this year and we have had nothing but rain for weeks here so I had two choices - move them indoors or leave em outdoors to rot. I did leave a couple outdoors and they have not done well, the constant rain and lack of sun, turned into a waste of time. The ones I moved indoors I stuck under a 400w lamp I jury-rigged in my garage just for them and they aren't liking being indoors. I have 6 Deep Chunk x E-rocket/Danish Passion, 2 Danish Passion, 2 Teheran Devil x E-roc/DP and 3 Purpurea Ticinensis x E-roc/DP, there were many more but I have culled the males, leaving me 13 girls. They really don't like the indoor environment though, they grow very slowly, I think because they are outdoor breeds and need the outdoor sun etc. I was hoping to be able to show you and esbe what Danish genes looked like indoors at 56N but I'm now thinking I'm not going to do them justice at all, sadly. I'll try to borrow a camera and get some pics soon.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
:woohoo: very nice paddi! whats that strain called purplicious? It does look purple and delicious! :D happy harvesting brother!

Absolutely gorgeous as always PADDI! Your grow is def one of those ones I look forward to veiwing thru the summer and to the end of harvest. Great job so far man! WIsh u the best of luck thru to harvest. Be safe family. TTT

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
paddi
Howzit brother..?? Hope you have been well, I went back to page 28 to where i last posted and went thru to page 36 lovely work as usual my brother.. I first stopped at page 31 and was going to nominate this lovely pic but was beat to it by an individual that has a good eye for beauty.. :D great work

picture.php

peace n pufs

sackO

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks bros :)

Big D - It´s a cross I made last year Royal Dane x ErdPurT.

sackoweed - Hi mate. Yeah, sometimes I get a lucky shot :cool:

A few more buds harvested:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And yes, potency (and taste) is good, my first harvested bud have been drying near the stove - and puff :rasta:

P :smoke:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
beautiful paddi! so now you have a purple hybrid from your own hands aswell!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
:woohoo:

Grats on the first harvested buds of the season Paddi

awesome update. think i'm gonna go get my first plant this year later today. will depend if she is as done as i think she should be.

seems you got the right strains for your climate, great work. :ying:

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts