What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i have started germinating a few random shiva pollen chucks for next round . p.cheese x sudanese , silverhasplant x hindukush , muddyhay x bottom shelf , spacemonkey x bottomshelf , and black triangle x soar . all tester plants . not many of them , just dipping my toe . limited on space

Attachments

• IMG_1588.JPG
    IMG_1588.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 5

DaEarl73

i have started germinating a few random shiva pollen chucks for next round . p.cheese x sudanese , silverhasplant x hindukush , muddyhay x bottom shelf , spacemonkey x bottomshelf , and black triangle x soar . all tester plants . not many of them , just dipping my toe . limited on space
Also planted new seeds, got again 26 strains plus the ones that a homie takes care of (also more than 20) plus the seeds that are in the making. I will multiply the strains I have and have to find out how to manage the space! Help me ! I have a seeds addiction haha have a nice one!

shiva82

Also planted new seeds, got again 26 strains plus the ones that a homie takes care of (also more than 20) plus the seeds that are in the making. I will multiply the strains I have and have to find out how to manage the space! Help me ! I have a seeds addiction haha have a nice one!

da earl of kingston town . do you keep hold of your keepers or do you just keep planting more seeds each round?

shiva82

da earl of kingston town . do you keep hold of your keepers or do you just keep planting more seeds each round?

revegeta666

26 strains? WTF (in a good way lol). What's on the menu?

Latest posts

Latest posts