elmanito

I shall call the Olympic comity for the male throwing session.:D

picture.php

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
storm and flowers! must be perfect plant throwing weather. wind is good against mold to, jeje. the rd x erdpurt hybrid looks very good!

The REAL champ was missing...

Royal Dane x ErdPurT on a windy day:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

P :smoke:

JGP

Here in Scotland we toss cabers (trees) for fun over the sea in Denmark you toss males.Not only do we share the same latitudes but we also share the same sports :)

Mr.Deford

Hi all, specially Paddi. Your grow look nice m8.
I noticed you closed up bud pic. They look like that the tip of the hairs are burn off. have a couple that look the same do You know why!
Think we got a late flower this year!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Mr. Deford! Welcome to Icmag! :wave: The natural desiccation of pistils happens either after pollination, or as the individual flower matures and other new flowers are pushing around it...

Stunning pictures as always, Paddi! Your garden has a beauty all of its own... Thanks so much for sharing it with us! Really have to enjoy each and every day in the garden this time of year... The season's coming to an end, says the cannabis... Who's expected to be the first to the finish in your garden this year?

Love that columnar PBC... Like a little skyscraper... Also love those "in the moment" canopy shots... Actually, I don't think there was ever a shot of yours I didn't like... :) Can you get one of your dogs to climb your garden and put a star on top? :smoke:

Are ya making some bubble hashish again this year? I still have a few chunks from last year... I can't hardly smoke the stuff unless I'm really in the mood for a whack... :canabis:

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi good friends :wave:

dread - Yeah, I feel lucky :)
Pipe - A little hash will be made :cool:

PBC (pale pheno) x ErdPurT - about 3 meters
Can you find her in the middle...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now I see why they call it grass... Inspiring shots paddi! That sativa could thrive in the hottest, most humid jungle.... Interesting plant! :canabis:

HookaHittaH

I agree with Big D about your garden looking extra Lush this year. Plants are o so green they show the love you give them Paddi. That sativa looks amazing. Cant wait to see them in a few more weeks...

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Kind words from good friends :):):)

I´ve noticed that many of my girls this year are really huge - more than normal.
Even if they were started very late (around 1. june).
Flowering have started a little late this year.

Another PBC (pale pheno) x ErdPurT - less pale, less sativa. But very tall too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php