What's new

My Backyard 2010

L

lalandia

Just remembering u saying "I love wet ladys" some years ago...well now u have 'em bro

Grow in peace

dread

Veteran
nice veggies Paddi
what are hydrangea??
would u please care to explain to me?
tnx mate
grtz
D.

CARCHOFA

:thank you:
Always a pleasure for my view to pass and watch your garden!
I bring a big flower of tomatoe. I have never seen such a big flower!

P1011578.jpg

Have a nice day!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
beautiful rainy day update Paddi,

your plants always look so good, you really have a well balanced soil. seems the plants are perfectly fed. very good colors, should be amazing colas coming up soon.

will you add anything for flowering food?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow paddi they all r looking super doopper great.

I really hope one of these days I can have as nice of a garden as u have all the time.
wow wow wow.

THC123

Veteran
wow you where right paddi , now we don't even see anymore that your plants where planted late this year

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
:):):)

Paddi in post #1 said:
- My experience tells me that when we get to September or October, no one can see whether I started the first April or the first May
And I waited until june. All my girls are started very close to 1. june.

dread said:
what are hydrangea??
I dont know. Did I write that word? :bump:

gaiusmarius said:
will you add anything for flowering food?
No. They got plenty ferts waiting for their whole grow when I prepared my soil. I did try a year or two, but I couldn´t see the difference.
(And got a mistake that the bloom-ferts made some of the girls weaker, and they vere more likely to get mold!!!)

Growing in harmony:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy growing/harvesting weekend
P :smoke:

ddt

Perfectoo, today i visited my spots. Damn great, One Auto Lhotse will be finish in a 3 weeks, carpatians are ready for da harvest. few NHUs will be ready in a 2-3weeks!!! Damn, NHU ready in a first half of sept. fuully potent rocky hammers. Damn 2m of full buds on Auto Lhotse :)

love?

Those rainy day pictures are awesome. They are so atmospheric I feel like I'm really standing outside in the rain when I look at them! Wonderful plants too, hope they'll handle the 8 days of rain well.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like they will blow up after the rains!

I was the one the mentioned the hydrangea. Those blue/pink/purple flowers you showed are hydrangea. They are very sensitive to the pH of the soil that they are in. The more acidic the soil, the more deep blue the flowers will turn.
Those type flowers that have been in place will eventually all go blue, as soil naturally tends toward acidic. I bet those haven't been there more than 5 years at best...but I have been wrong before. :)(hope I didn't bore you with the flower talk)

dread

Veteran
Looks like they will blow up after the rains!

I was the one the mentioned the hydrangea. Those blue/pink/purple flowers you showed are hydrangea. They are very sensitive to the pH of the soil that they are in. The more acidic the soil, the more deep blue the flowers will turn.
Those type flowers that have been in place will eventually all go blue, as soil naturally tends toward acidic. I bet those haven't been there more than 5 years at best...but I have been wrong before. :)(hope I didn't bore you with the flower talk)

thank you very much for explaining

bless
D.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
hoosierdaddy...Your right, I guess the hydrangea (hortensia in danish) have stood there for 4-5 years :)...and it becomes
more and more blue. I love that plant, and I have more of them other places in my garden.

Yesterday I cutted down 5 late-flowering big girls. I hate do do something like that,
but they would never finish, and the remaining girls gets a bit more space :):)

picture.php

Today is a special good day. My good friend TOKER + his lovely family will show up

:rasta:
P :smoke:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hortensia...that is mucho interesting!
There are many varieties of hydrangea grown these days. A very old time plant.
It takes about a decade or so for them to completely blue, unless you amend the soil to acidic pH yourself.

I should have had you send me those females so I could finish them for you!!!!
Sure wish I could have friends over...I am a lonely grower :(

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Paddi I love your rain shots!!!!! WE need rain so bad... Been waiting for weeks, and today we got some but just 0.2 inches! I'm goin out for a quick pipe with the doggie and I'll be right back.. Been missin out!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always enjoy a stroll thorugh your thread paddi! Garden looks like its enjoying the plentiful rains this year! I'm glad to hear your thoughts on late summer/fall bloom fertilization... I didnt do the guano thing this year, and it saved me a pretty penny.... A couple of the plots didn't even get prepped this year, I just transplanted straight.. Some were not even in last year's holes... They have turned out quite well...

Its called mother nature, she'll take care of them... :smoke:

That tall sativa pbc x erdpurt is a beauty, towering... I'm betting she will be a good energetic one... :)

Sucks you had to throw out a couple good females... Thats how it is I guess... Glad you got them out of there... The other gals will thank you. If you're getting snow in May, that gives me a better idea of your climate.. Looking forward to winter actually... :)

Good idea getting your structure sound with some stakes and ties... Just tie em all together... :yes: :)

Good luck with the long rains coming... Hope yer drainage is sound... I'm sure it is..

Send some of that rain this way if ya could... Its getting dry here... We're pushing for a record dry August... The herb didn't skip a beat... :)

picture.php

((OG Kush x Jamaican Jam) x DC) x DC

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
gaius...I use compost, "champost", lime, nitrophoska (N-P-K 12-5-14), ash....
Take a look at page 9 in my 2008-grow and page 15 in my 2009-grow :)

pipe...good to see you again my friend :jump: Great pics :):)

Here´s from a great weekend :dance013:

Normally we throw males, but all my males were cutted when they wery small this year - not worth throwing small males...:bump:

But the other day I cutted a few late flowering big girls.
Lets see them fly high :trampoline:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php