What's new

My attic buildout

Yeah bro. Lay it on me, lol. Don't be seduced by the cool looking pictures and the fancy prose. Compared to most people on here, I don't know dick about growing. LOL

I'm just reading books, threads, and working off of that. Lay it down bro. We are all trying to learn here. Me included.

:joint:

Now dont get me wrong... I LOVE my freshmakers. LOVE EM.

but lets call a spade a spade. LOL. When you growing those stinkers.... man it seems like they are getting sooo OWNED. I guess at first when i got it....it worked but then again i didnt have that Rez funky or any other funky in my tent, just the featherweight funky

I also recommend you cleaning it as often as you can...however i clean when i remember orrr after every crop.

I do love the hepa intake though...does its job doesnt matter if its a big job or small job...it does the filtering job nicely.

The carbon Freshmaker just sometimes has a hard time keeping up. White Russian and Alpha Diesel punish my filter... and im looking to upgrade my gene stable again as well...sooo i might have to get another filter. You may have to too if you get some stinky. Not regular stinky...you know what stinky im talking about :D

6" freshmaker carbon & 4" hepa freshmaker

so i guess all in all.... it all depends on your gear/genetics.

if you have low odorous strains or dig them...this may please you.

but for all you who want those true stinkers.... might wanna think twice... or maybe order a few.

its HARD not to love the small size of the freshmakers and the light weightness of it

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PATRON!!!

That's my shit right there, Spaz :joint:

I love me some Patron LOL. Try dropping a shot of Patron in your Corona.

Makes for a good nightcap, I guess. My boy ordered me a couple at lunch, at work, and I wanted to crawl under my desk lol.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so i guess all in all.... it all depends on your gear/genetics.

if you have low odorous strains or dig them...this may please you.

but for all you who want those true stinkers.... might wanna think twice... or maybe order a few.

its HARD not to love the small size of the freshmakers and the light weightness of it

Great info bro!! I sat that thing next to the CAN filter and was thinking, "Is this isn't really going to work?"

I don't have many plants in my space, plus we need to factor in my newbie status to this all.

My pics are may be kewl, but remember! NEWB WORK AT HERE! Everything I've read on the net supports LoudBlunts claim. I'm being the hardheaded whipping boy here. Let's get on!!

dude no sweat

im a whipping boy too. im a sucker for buying 'cool' looking gear :D

i mean... how could you NOT want it?

i felt uber cool having matching k&n cold air intake filters matching my grow filter....hahah if only that dude at autozone knew

hehe

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude no sweat

im a whipping boy too. im a sucker for buying 'cool' looking gear :D

i mean... how could you NOT want it?

i felt uber cool having matching k&n cold air intake filters matching my grow filter....hahah if only that dude at autozone knew

hehe

LMFAO! I always loved "fast stuff," even before I got into this. It's all in good fun!

Y'all will probably learn a lot from my newbie ass, but at least the pictures will look cool!

Again, I need constructive criticism and I won't go cry in a corner because you hurt my feelings. This is all about growing the best weed for the least cost and what we can all gain from it.

The whole room might bomb out and I might be back to digging in the Walgreen's dumpster for Strain Epic Fail, but at least we might learn something from it.

Last edited:

bs0

If you are running a closed growing environment, do you have a CO detector? You have a burner so you should have a detector.

bs0

Yes I do. Check out the thread. Here is a pic. It's to the left of the fan.

I got the pony wall doors at McCoy's.

Good good, sorry for the terse message. You saw my other thread, and you were the first person I thought of after I ran for the hills so I had to quick drop you a line to be safe.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good good, sorry for the terse message. You saw my other thread, and you were the first person I thought of after I ran for the hills so I had to quick drop you a line to be safe.

Appreciate bro! I hope you find out what happened in there. Thanks for the safety pitch! There are some weird crazy things that can go wrong.

Safety first :eggnog:

Talk about my "dream room".... Amazing.

:thanks:

I'll be putting all the clones in their Coco pots tonight. About to go start that right now.

There was a small air leak under my As Seen on TV door draft thing. It's suck some air in from my office. I was running the ozone jr whenever l left the house. There is a little ozone damage right above where the air comes in under the door. Nothing major One smaller bud may be affected. It looks like severe Cal/Mag deficiency. The rest of plant is very lush.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SG, has the ozone generator caused any rust on bare metals?

Nah, when I would leave my smoking room the exhaust would already be running and the ozone cycles every 10 minutes so there was never a build up. This is just the Jr. I have the big bastard sitting on the shelf unplugged. That thing kills everything lol. Either way the ozone generator is going into the dummy wall, far away from living things!

Here is the little bit that got damaged. You can see that it looks almost exactly like deficiency. Cal or Mag or maybe both I would have to look at Jorge's Grow Bible.

Couple of lush looking buds

I got the clones in their pots. I think I have way more than I need lol. We'll have to see a little further down the road. I'll have to get some advice from y'all.

I love Coco!!

I think I over watered in the beginning. I killed about 6-7 of them. I culled some of the puny looking ones. I kept 10 out of 20 Coco clones. Learning curve.

Killing Fields

:eggnog::smokeit:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm really enjoying it so far. It's feels cool to work with. I feel more like a farmer than with aero and hydroton lol. It makes me want to go put on my overalls. Pretty cool.

Oh, I wanted to add. I only had the big containers. I need to get some more small veg cups for the next run. I have a few little things on my shopping list. That I will start getting to here in a bit.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are looking great. Been thinking of trying coco one of these days myself.

I really can't recommend it enough. I see why people rave about it all time. It feels great in your hands and is so easy to work with. The plants love it too so far. When I'm done with it, I can throw it in my burn pile or just on the lawn.

Great stuff this B'Cuzz is.

great work bro you are my inspiration :tree::tree:

Thanks bro. Appreciate the love.

Happy Holidays All!!

:thanks::tree::window: