What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My attic buildout

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Yo SG! I took a break from the internet around the time you started this project up. Ups and downs ups and downs, c'est la vie or something french.

Haven't read the whole thread but man... some comments are reinforcing my alienation from any degree of seriousness with any lady..

Your outdoors plan.. man... I don't know. They are still constantly hunting from the sky in our state brutha, even in poor counties and even with the drought. Buying the land and having a setup.. really exposes you to risk.

I agree on the street bud around here... Every now and then I'll get some for the variety, but something always tastes weird...

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
great build, thanks for sharing...

stay safe and grow again when you can brother :tiphat:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what's happenin these days Mr. G?
Haven't checked out this thread in a while lol. Since I stopped growing I still can't hardly look around the growing forums on this site. I was two steps away from buying 50 acres the other day, but am waiting until sometime beginning of next year.

Your outdoors plan.. man... I don't know. They are still constantly hunting from the sky in our state brutha, even in poor counties and even with the drought. Buying the land and having a setup.. really exposes you to risk.
If I grew outside it would only be a couple of plants, spread apart and concealed as best possible. I'm really wanting to setup up a small indoor place to grow on a large plot of land in BFE.

great build, thanks for sharing...

stay safe and grow again when you can brother :tiphat:
:tiphat:

Thanks dude. I'm slowly laying the foundation for it again.

:joint:

urbannabru

Any tips on configuring the Phason fan controller? Did you have any fan hum from it when turning the fan down low? I really like that this one has the minimum idle speed setting and will boost the fan if the temp goes over the setpoint. Any controller tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts