What's new

My 9k Adventure

blackone

Veteran
Good work Freedom:)
You're absolutely right that you have a lot of work ahead of you... keep it up:) Are you putting new clones in ASAP too?

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
damn I must say this was truely an awesome and inspiring thread. I was thinking about doing something along these lines sure gets one thinking

L

Lava Surfer

freedominphilly said:

With the right nutrient feeding, I think you could pack more trichomes on thouse buds............ehehe hehehe nahhh man awsome pictures, lovely harvest and nice resin coverage on thouse buds.

Congrats on a job well done!

freedominphilly

Still trimming. Life is hell right now. A little lighter than expected, but more than a pound per light so far. I'm thinking we'll get 12-16 pounds. I had a few unhealthy plants going in from the very beginning, so that's what screwed me. It's all good though. This next time around will be much better. I transplanted 100 very healthy plants a couple days ago, and 80 more will be ready in another couple days.

S

stoned teacher

Wow what an adventure! And a lotta sweet weed!

Glad you pulled this off...glad to see all this work paid off...

Stay safe!

Teach

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
freedominphilly said:
Still trimming. Life is hell right now. A little lighter than expected, but more than a pound per light so far. I'm thinking we'll get 12-16 pounds. I had a few unhealthy plants going in from the very beginning, so that's what screwed me. It's all good though. This next time around will be much better. I transplanted 100 very healthy plants a couple days ago, and 80 more will be ready in another couple days.

fuckin A!

12-16 lbs...

have fun unloading it all..... be safe and smart... im sure you will be...

so whatchya gonna do with the cash now man??? ha, you dont even have to answer...

good fuckin job...
:rasta:

peace, LW

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Hello Mate !!

BIG RESPECT for U, I have several questions to you:
1. Do u reuse part of the soil from previous grow or just get new one ?
2. And what about the electricity... Im pretty sure that it has to be illegal connection, just give me the confirmation please...hehe

By the way I have just spent 4 days on (~10h a day) trimming some plants, drying them in the warm room and then just picking up the buds from the stems and Ive done about 1,6 kg (quite dry) from about 30 plants <but they were about 1,5m tall> and I thought that i was the qiuck one, but now Im thinking that i should do better, btw there is still 150 left but not so tall.

3. have u ever used electrical trimmers instead of the scissors ?

KeeP it green and safe !!

Take care !!

rr14

that's awesome stuff. It's almost at the point where you would want to consider a trim pro or something- especially with approx 10 lbs per person next grow.

accessndx

&#9835;All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Congrats on the remarkable haul!!! Very impressive macro(s) are the cherry on the sundae!

Happy holidays bro...and Happy New Year.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good shit fiph,congradz on the sweet haul bro.
have a bomb ass holiday bro,you deserve it.
peace-T-

D

daddyhaze

Great job Freedom! I used to live in the tri-state area, and I wish I had heart like that out there! Awesome grow, stay safe!

freedominphilly

exhausted

exhausted

Thanks everyone for hanging in with me. The very beginning and the very end were the toughest part of this chapter. Working really hard to get the room built with a stubborn old man and getting it done by a particular time was very very tiring, both physically and mentally. And then spending 8 hours a day for, I think it was, 7 or 8 days TRIMMING with same old man in a cold basement was pure DRUDGERY to say the least. But, for the most part, it is all behind me. And please don't get me wrong...I LOVE my partner and he is one of my best friends, but same as with just about anyone, if you spend too much time around them they will probably end up REALLY get on your nerves.

So the final weight of what we're unloading is 12 pounds. There's another 4-6 ounces for us to do whatever with. And 2 pounds of very, very frosty trim. I know exactly why my averages dropped and there are several reasons. First, I mentioned it before, I didn't have 180 completely healthy plants going into it. Plus, the plants I was using were 3 different ages, because, due to our limited mother situation at the time, I had to take cuts at 3 different times to get to the 180 I needed. Everything was getting watered with all the same amount of water and nutes because of my irrigation thing, so the younger and less healthy plants essentially ended up drowning. Also, I am usually WAY more aggressive with training and staking and cutting off all of the lower branches in the beginning week or two of flowering. But I was SO fucking exhausted, I totally half-assed the staking and completely omitted trimming the bottom branches. So we had a fair deal of unusable leafy crap. And finally, I knew that this Sour Queen was slightly hermi, and in my past several runs with her, all I ever got were a few late flowering nanners that were harmless. But for some reason, this time around, a perfectly healthy and pretty female, decided to grow one HUMONGOUS bud that was entirely male. Not a female bud with a nanner or two poking out, this was an entire male bud. I found it when we were about 7/8's of the way through trimming. Needless to say, I had to chuck several ounces of seedy-cluster-fucked buds.

Oh well, 12+ from 9k isn't horrible, but I've been getting used to much better results. It's all good though. I have 100 perfectly healthy plants that are all the same age that have been in flowering for one week. Every single one has been bent and staked and the bottoms trimmed off. The other 80 are going in tomorrow and we are on our way again. I'll try to snap some pics tonight.

DimeBag65 - Hey thanks a lot man, smoke is not too bad at all.

stoned teacher - Thanks for stopping by! It has been a great adventure for sure, and it's only going to get better.

LiLWaynE - Whattup homie. Unloading will be easy, I have a very close, trusted friend that takes it all, for the most part. I have to take care of all my other close friends too, ya know. Going to an island with my lady with some of that loot for starters. Pay off some debts, you know, usual shit.

GReen dreAM - What's up man. Sorry my friend, I have been super busy, but NOW I will answer all of your questions, :joint: I do re-use ALL of my soil, and add some more whenever more is needed. I used to throw it all out, but I realized how stupid it was. I don't get diseases, I don't use chemicals, and every flowering cycle, the dirt gets flushed with just water for a week or two. So after that, I'm pretty much left with what I started with, except maybe a little healthier and more conditioned, in my opinion and experience. As far as electricity, we actually have not gotten a full bill yet. But we do not have illegal hookups or anything like that...I feel that is just asking for trouble. And I think it took around 58 hours to trim that 12 pounds between 2 people from chop of the plant to in the bag. It's shitty. And to answer rr14's question too, we have INDEED decided to buy a trimpro. There is just no fucking way either of us are going through that again. On that note, if anyone reading this has any trimpro experience, positive or negative, please chime in. I want to make sure we aren't going to be throwing $2800 away.

Mr. Tony - Thanks man, and I tip mine to you as well :joint:

accessndx - What's up brother. Happy New Year to you too, talk to you soon!

Tona - What's up homie, thanks a lot. Yeah, my lady and I will be having a really nice time really soon.

daddyhaze - Yeah man. The hardest part about my job is overcoming the paranoia of actually going in to work. All that's about to change though soon with this MMJ in Jersey. Really looking forward to that.

dirtdog - Thank you very much sir, I really appreciate your kind words.

Alright, so that's it for now. I'll snap some pics of what's going on now, tonight and post back later.

Have a great night everyone, and thanks again for joining me on my ride.

B

badugi

Awesome honest report. I learned some pretty valuable things in this thread, especially from your last post. Outcomes and analysis like this is much more valuable than some tangle of lies designed to boost one's own ego (i.e., DrBudGreengenes and his tales of 3gpw+ is 200%+ useless to everyone).

Nice work, much respect.

Last edited:
Y

yamaha_1fan

12 off 9 aint bad, thats still over a# per light.

As far as trimming goes, I'll play my violin for you.... :D

Not bad at all and good to hear you know what to do to make it better