What's new

My 9k Adventure

Hella Fella

Dont you just LOVE them wiiiiiiiide shots where you get to drink it all in?!

Come check me out people, I been off-line for a while, but I got my old thread jumpin' again! -It's an oldie AND a goodie-

Help me out with some traffic so I can stay excited to be back!

HellaFella420

Veteran
Dont you just LOVE them wiiiiiiiide shots where you get to drink it all in?!

Come check me out people, I been off-line for a while, but I got my old thread jumpin' again! -It's an oldie AND a goodie-

Help me out with some traffic so I can stay excited to be back!

D

Dr420CloneX

Holy poop shit. I now know what heaven looks like. This is down right a 10. You got mad skills bro.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Philly! You need to throw on a "P" hat, cock it to the side, and rock it with pride!!! The setup, plants, flowers, and this entire thread is sicker then 3 400lb bitches wrestlin' in sour milk. Well done! Makes me want to hit Lorenzo's on South and grab two slices and an orange soda and house that shit!!!!

Casey Jones

413010222008051.jpg

Hey bro, beautiful setup..

What kind of timers are in the picture???

Thanks peace

omenman

love your work....what are you using for your cloning setup..and how long are you vegging for before you flower? also when you tie them down and super crop..how long from that stage do you veg ?b at what height do you time them down? and are you looking for a special height from the new tied down plants?

sorry for all the questions just im doing large scale 4 by 8 tables ebb and flow and i see how your way would be better cost affective at a few other new sites im looking at

love your work....what are you using for your cloning setup..and how long are you vegging for before you flower? also when you tie them down and super crop..how long from that stage do you veg ?b at what height do you time them down? and are you looking for a special height from the new tied down plants?

sorry for all the questions just im doing large scale 4 by 8 tables ebb and flow and i see how your way would be better cost affective at a few other new sites im looking at

hey bro, this thread is soooooooo very dead. it's been 7 months or so ...

alaskan

I'm at page 17 and can not stop reading.

It's like a perfect, symmetrical field of corn, but with stinky cannabis plants... and in what looks like a basement.

Inspiring isn't the word...

And please stop using your phone to take pictures. I don't know where you really are, but that's one of the biggest security risks you could make anywhere that has cell phones... And I'd really hate to see anything bad happen to a gardener like yourself...

Why is this a security risk? I mean i've heard people say that 1000 times but is it because you can get busted and the pics are on your phone if they look through it? Or because of a watermark people claim to exist, or maybe the phone company can access these pictures remotely?

I dunno, it kind of makes sense, but it also seems kind of paranoid too.

Latest posts

Latest posts