What's new

My 9k Adventure

freedominphilly

Yeah Lava Surfer, it's insulated. I've never gone with ducting that wasn't insulated, but I'm sure it would help your situation a lot. That was flexible ducting I bought, and it came insulated.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice update fiph the bitches look top notch bro.
im glad you got the condensation problem worked out yo.
looks like the week ahead is gonna be busy as hell for you like you said.nice work man.peace-T-

DAMN those girls are tasty looking i can almost smell them through the computer

that steam coming off the lamps was a pretty cool looking pic it almost looks like the light got a little bud to smoke for itself !!!!! lol

freedominphilly

Yo yo yo, what's krackilatin'?

roor smoker - thanks bro, I'm really looking forward to the WW too. The few things I've heard about it have been good.

Tonatiuh - Thanks as always for stopping in. You're pretty much my only regular (that makes posts in this thread, anyway), so it's always great to see you. The condensation thing was no biggie at all, thankfully I paid a little attention to science classes in school so I knew what the deal was.

metamorf - I appreciate your kind words. The neat colors are from the cool temps. 68 degrees during the day and 50-55 at night. (I laugh at all the people who thought they knew what they were talking about saying my room was gonna get too hot, one guy actually went back and deleted all of his posts, LOL)

NorthernHigh - Yeah, haha, the steam thing was pretty cool. Gave the grow room a surreal feel for a minute.

icough2getoff - I agree. I love the really deep maroons and eggplant colors, really cool. Last winter, they only gave off bright reds and oranges. I like the deeper colors though.

rr14 - I'm hoping so. I only need 1.75 ounces per plant to bring in just under 20 pounds. Granted, I DID have a few runts, but a vast majority of them plants looked to be over 3 zips. BBUTTTT, I am CERTAINLY not one to count my chickens before they hatch :joint:

Alright, here are a couple shots a day before the chop.

And so, it took 18 hours between two people to go from this:

to this:

to this:

They got a rough trim, taking off all the fan leaves and anything that didn't have frost on it. Probably Saturday or so, we'll go over them again with a finer trim. Probably AT LEAST another 36 hours between the two of us. I SOO want to hire some migrant workers and blindfold them and bring them to the grow and help trim, LOL. Just kidding, well, not really.
Some big(ish) colas:

HydroFarmer

Nice work. Excellent Harvest. Didn't go through the whole thread but looks like I made it just in time.

...and hey 36 hours..that's like a day and a half..but looks like it will be will worth it...:jump:

Peace... :joint:

freedominphilly

Thanks guys.

I went and played with my camera a little more today. A little more practice and I may get what I've been looking for after all with this camera. Maybe I'll keep it a little longer....oh, but I just LOOOVE new toys!!!

High Jinks

wow, congrats. Those were really impressive, inspiring shots. How is your partners stress level? Hows yours? I would advise against inviting strangers (or friends for that matter) in to 'help.' You are not building a barn or moving pianos. This can be done with just you guys, and a day or so. Adding people just to cut down on scissor cramp is an unnecessary risk imho. Either way, it looks really great. Cheers!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Yeah Freedom In Philly!!!!

Looks like about eight or ten strings across? That gonna be some weight. They were really pretty at the end.

peace
jip

Bake_McBride

FIP, Now I see what you've been up to! :canabis: Very impressive, to say the least. I have a friend with a couple of empty houses and may have to step my game up soon. Good luck with the upcoming trim & transplant. And I'm interested to see how the upcoming changes improve things. Have fun and stay safe.

Bake

roor smoker

DAMN...seeing all those buds drying is crazy. theres very little info on the WW but but what i have read sounds good. keep us posted...be safe