What's new

My 2 Indoor soil Grow

K

kallenavndk

Update here is tha gang doing ok but i do not have propper nute atm but i will buy some soon ....some leafs still yellow but they getting more green for every day so they are soon back on track :)

This is the Amnezia haze cross

Amneziahaze.jpg

The small ones is chemdog the "big" is lr

Chemdogandlr.jpg

G13 cross

G13xww.jpg

G13xwwjpg1.jpg

G13xwwjpg1jpg1.jpg

Low ryder

Lr-2.jpg

Monkey magic

MonkeyMagic.jpg

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
hey man great thread

glad to see your second run has pretty much proven to be a success

one thing i didnt quite understand is that you sometimes give them 24 hours darkness?
i've never heard of doing things that way, but am very interested in this method

i personally am afraid to mess with anything short of 12/12 as far as flowering is concerned..

K

kallenavndk

Doctor is Amnezia Haze x Swt#3 and thank u for not just lurking ;)
My G13 is crossed whit ww and then crossed whit a durban its a poly hybrid in the best shape :D

My mamma always told me polys is like a box of chocolate u knewer know what u get MUHUHAHAHAHA

When i put my plants under 24 or 48 ours darkness is to force em into flower .
If you want to grow whit the speed of light then 12/12 a couple of weeks then 24-48 dark then 10/12 there u go end of grow :D but the outcome is not much off course but hey, just keep it fun .

This plant was startet from seed 12/12

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

today i got 125 w ekstra light :D i will set it up tomorow

Tha Gang

thagang.jpg

G13/ww x disel/durban

ahaze.jpg

Monkey magic

zamal.jpg

lr seeds

lrseeds.jpg

And then my titties xD

tit.jpg

titjpg1.jpg

titjpg2.jpg

A haze x swt 3

Amneziahaze.jpg

Last edited:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Go the MM! :jump: :monkeyeat
I jus' kild yo mama, son. Chopt her up inna little pieces:

They're all looking healthy!

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Nooooooo champ how evil u are :) hehe happy harvest bro hope she knocks u out :D she sure looks like a bad ass girlie ...The mm is growin very fast and its the most healthy looking plant in my cap i got her 66 w ekstra lights and the plants love it...What i did was to make some light balls cfl they dont heat so much and then i lower the lamps down between the plants so the lower buds will get some light to :)

A

arcticsun

nice genetics you have going on here :)

are the little ones abit hungry maybe? could be a number of reasons for them turning alittle yellow tho

hang in there man, it seems to be coming along nicely. :D

rewards rewards hehe

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
I've used CFL for veg and they worked great. I think for vegging, the "cool" or whiter colour give a better spectrum...the "warm" or more yellowish colours can be good for flowering. But I'm not an indoor grower.:D

ps: having seen the MMs mum and dad, I can say that they should be very vigorous in growth...both were very quick to grow big. :rasta:
This is really interesting to watch. :jump:

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

:) well u welcome m8 but its clay not rocks hehe i did not know then what the word for clay was :D Its the same as perlite just bigger ...

Saibai tha great outdoor growing ninja my hps is yellow like u said :) and the mm is in 12 /12 and was it from start even then she/he just grow and grow hehe can wait to see the sex :)

K

kallenavndk

hi artic :) and thank u .. i think they need a little nute maybe i havent give em much

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see some damage on them Kallen ...Is all going well??
take some pics without HPS on next time...then the color's will be better for us to show.
Nway nice looking bunch you have...hope they'll pay you in full with huge flowers :D

K

kallenavndk

Hi core thank u m8 ..yes there was some dammage on my plants early i think it was because of the light i used..The light has run like 10 grows hehe so they didten get enough i think and i over water them allso ....Now i only water 1 or times on a week and i got a new light and i think its helping because the new leafs are nice green some a litle yellow but i think its because i dont nute them enough..The Low ryders are going down in 16 days :) ....I will take some shots of them today only whit the cfl on .

Hey m8!

I'm really glad i found this, but i'm worried becouse you won't be able to put 250 l' s inside :muahaha: But so far looking good and i'm sure you'll make it this time with all this help.

'till next time
bye :rasta:

K

kallenavndk

Multivitamin my brother from a "slovaki" mother ;) hehe nice to see u here ...yes ill get truh it ok i think i got some good growers to lead my and i try to follow main :)

A.haze +

ahazejpg1.jpg

G13 +

ahaze-1.jpg

Chemdog

chemdog.jpg

another g13+

g13.jpg

A great wood picker hehe in my garden too BIG FUCKING YES i just love this bird it can eat 120 "Nuts" them from the trees that look like xmas trees , On 1 day hehe

greatwoodpicker.jpg

Lr show

lr-3.jpg

lrjpg1.jpg

lrjpg1jpg1.jpg

lrjpg1jpg1jpg1.jpg

The mighty mm straight from japan growed whit love :D

mm-1.jpg

metamorf

nice update man.
time to feed some of those? skip the bird though, it seems to do well enough on it's own :)

Latest posts

Latest posts