What's new

My 2 Indoor soil Grow

K

kallenavndk

Hi all :rasta:

After i killed all my plants in my first grow :badday: i will try again , this time i will try to keep them alive and i hope it will be a succes :jump:

My seeds is

4 G13/White Widow x Sour Diesel / Durban and Some Monkey Magic that is Zamal x Goddess

So far this is how it looks... I go 18/6 atm

ZamalXgoddess.jpg

g13wwXsourdieseldurban.jpg

Not much but its there :headbange

How long would you guys that have growed indoor many years give the plants 18/6? i would like to start them in flower ass soon as posible but when is the best time to go 12/12?

Thank you all :rasta:

C

cdd

Nice Kalle.. :D Sounds like some great strains you've got.. best of luck on your indoor adventure

K

kallenavndk

Thanks Champ hope i manage to get them finish this time or else i know where to ask for help :)

Last edited:

reject

I don't see much perlite in your pots, you should probably use some in the soil mix when you transplant, that way the roots get their necessary oxygen and the soil drains excess water properly. Other than that, the seedlings look good!! Best of luck to you!

K

kallenavndk

HHey rejekt i go fix it right away :)

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagging in.....

heya Kallen...i hope you are ready to do some work ...as reject said there should be some perlite/ vermiculite in your mix.....to have better rootformation and more air @ the roots....
and on a sidenote you should NOT use hot (high fertillized) soil for seedlings or clones...only when they are bigger...coz it will mess with'm

and what nutes did you pick?? its quite important !
and never start a indoor without a PH meter ...and even a PPM meter for easyer use on feeds....and one more thing my friend....keep it simle....atleast at first....
so bro ....still gotta wish you luck....and if you got any Q's ...PM me or ask them :smile:

I

igrohydro

Hi Kallen,intersting genitics,look forward to seeing some results.
Goodluck!

K

kallenavndk

Thanks guys :) im glad your are taking your time to bump this thread
Core my main Thank you ...yes i love work :) aftermy daily chek(one of many hehe) on icmag i just order and im waiting for perlite and Dolomite
Because i dont want them to fuck up again and die and new soil they will get tomorow

And again thank u for helping a noob in need :jump:

Last edited:

SvenB

kallenavndk said:
Thanks guys :) im glad your are taking your time to bump this thread
Core my main Thank you ...yes i love work :) aftermy daily chek(one of many hehe) on icmag i just order and im waiting for perlite and Dolomite
Because i dont want them to fuck up again and die and new soil they will get tomorow

And again thank u for helping a noob in need :jump:

Kalle you should mix the soil and let it sit a couple weeks, theyll be fine for that much time, the lime needs time.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Lets get this baby started Kallen!! Cant wait to see what you pull off. Good luck with the grow and so far so good! Peace!

K

kallenavndk

Hehe hell yeah guys :) and thanks for advise and keep em comming i realy need em like i said i killed my first grow hehe about 400 dollars seeds :( and the fem seeds became males lol total kaos so im very happy for advice .......The new soil will come tomorrow i hope they promise they say, the soil i bouhgt is a mix of soil ,perlite ,dolemite and some ohter nice thing in it i dont remember im going to get 70 liters and the i hope its enough for 8 plants
day time temp is 32-35 degrees and night about 18-20 that where i can keep it ...
This is how they look like now day 5-6

Low ryder ...I will try to make a tiny sog :)

DSC08649.jpg

DSC08650.jpg

DSC08651.jpg

G13/ww x Sour diesel/ durban

This one is turning a bit yellow is this because of bad soil ?

DSC08652.jpg

DSC08656.jpg

The monkey magic cross that is Zamal x Goddess is doing ok so far to i go two :jump: if i get a male i will keep him under 24 and breed it whit a swatzi cross im waiting for i think it would be a fun poly hybrid :jump: but lets see how this will go first

Last edited:

Quazi

Looks good man.

Hopefully everything will turn out okay for you this time. A different mix of soil will make a big difference for sure.

day time temp is 32-35 degrees and night about 18-20 that where i can keep it ...
You may want to consider getting those temps down a bit lower during lights on. If my calculations are correct, you're hitting 89-95 degrees F during lights on. That's a bit too toasty for cannabis to thrive. You should be aiming for about 23-26 degrees C.

Do you have a way to cool the temperature in there? Maybe if you posted some pictures of your setup, some of us could make some suggestions.

Good luck in your travels!

-Q :rasta:

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

hey champ and thank you its going to be a long and fun adventure i hope, i will post some pictures of the entire set up soon...it aint much just light, cap and a ventilator i put in a room i dont use its like a walk in closet and inside that i got a cap 58x56 and 125cm high.
i can open the cap so i can bring the temp down alot whit cold from the rest of the room so i will try it and report back whit temp..

Last edited:

terminalc

Farmer
ICMag Donor
Ya you should probably add pearlite to the soil. The seedlings look like they are loving life as is though

K

kallenavndk

Pearlite still not whit the mail this morning :( so i went out and bouhgt some new soil whit out nute (seed soil) and some leca hehe i dont know if that is the internatinal word but its the small rocks/skiffer i mix in the soil.
My tiny sog is history hehe maybe i do it next time :)

The lr i doing great i think but the magic monkey and g13/ww x s diesel / durban is a littel yellow hope its because of the old soil .........They strech more too but lr is ruderalis so thats maybe why they dont strech they dont need the light as much as sativas and indicas

5 pots LR , 4 Pots G13 cross and 2 pots Monkey Magic.

DSC08664.jpg

LR

DSC08667.jpg

Lr´s

DSC08668.jpg

Last edited:

gixergal

Kall, my little sunshine

I just got one fing to say to ya .... If I can do it then you can do it !! You just gotta pay attention and do what the boys tell you. Im sorry to hear about your first grow.. that was a pity but you back on track again ready for number two.
The great news is your line up..... jeewhizz thats a nice selection of strains you got there! Anyways good luck for this grow, you will do fine :)
love
gix

K

kallenavndk

Hi gixer icmags sweetest biker :) and thank u so much swettie.

i will pay attention its Gold they telling me :)

K

kallenavndk

seeds that are about to pop
Amnezia Haze x Swt#3 i hope they will do fine i my cap hehe i got 14 plants then, hehe is it to much? :) some of them will be males some may die and the 5 of them is lr they are done soon so i think maybe i will end up whit 4-5 plants when the lr are done

i would love to make some seeds on the amnezia haze x swt and if my monkey magic give me a male a cross em ..It will be a very sativa dominat outcome :jump:

I need to buy some refletation for my cap and i need to clean it As well hehe sorry for the mess i clean its soon :rasta: :fsu:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts