What's new

My 2 Indoor soil Grow

K

kallenavndk

i just got some Chemdog This morning OOOOOOOo what a happy day thank you ;)
Ill grow em when my low ryder are done :)

K

kallenavndk

14 days old and sex is about to show or do....
Female i think ......

Lrfemale.jpg

Male i think.....

Lrmale.jpg

Some oil i made on butan and trim

oil1.jpg

Last edited:

doktoren

Looks awesome m8!!
I'm just starting up again as well.. With a "little mix off heaven" :D

This thread is bookmarked!!

Holla

K

kallenavndk

Kewl doc u welcome to post a link hehe then i dont have to search :)

metamorf

Looking good brother Kalle. Time for a little light feeding of nitrogen and some trace elements.. Any GH Micro bottle around? Perfect feed right now at EC 0.6
Or is there nutes in the soil allready?

K

kallenavndk

Thanks yellow and meta :)
There is no nute in the grown so far but i will start nute em today ..Only the Low Ryders because the rest is still tiny

K

kallenavndk

Hell yeah champ yesterday a new 400 w hps arrived :) new lumens for the girls that what they need to turn green again ...the low ryder is great because they dont care if there is light or not and thats why they are the only one that still are green and healthy ...Must be .....Hope so or else its my grow room / cap that is evil

K

kallenavndk

the new light makes much heat damn it but i can control the heat if i have the door to the cap open so i will put them in dark for 24 ouhrs and give em light at night insted then i can close the door... 4 lr female 1 male ......the g13 crosses are still a bit yelllow some will die i think but the zamal cross is doing fine

Lrmale-1.jpg

lr-1.jpg

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
hey Kallen those lowryders look happy keep it up. Have you thought about keeping a lowryder male around to make some seeds? the low hybrids work nice for early outdoor plants, some of very good quality. I would start those chemdawg seeds right away, looks like you could fit another couple plants and those lowryders wont get to big. Good luck.

K

kallenavndk

Johny my plan is to make seeds and the male is almost in full flower as we speak ..I will make pure lr this time and then i will cross them whit hindu kush if the will brake the seeds ..so far 15 beans for 3 days in water and none popt yet :(

SvenB

kallenavndk said:
Johny my plan is to make seeds and the male is almost in full flower as we speak ..I will make pure lr this time and then i will cross them whit hindu kush if the will brake the seeds ..so far 15 beans for 3 days in water and none popt yet :(

If you get some tweezers, or I just did it by hand, by like hold the seed in your fingers with the edges being the part on your fingers and squeeze till they pop, it just makes like a little pop noise and you can feel it, put them back in the water. I found that somewhere on ICmag and it worked everytime so far(9 seeds)

K

kallenavndk

hindu kush wont pop :( But hey no worries your comments make my happy ;)
Lr so far its just pure i breed lr :)

Lr1monthjpg1.jpg

Lr1month.jpg

K

kallenavndk

hehe yes m8 .... i growed lr2 this year out side they was tast enough and then i crossed em whit ertpurt :) but got only 15 seeds< but iwill cross em again whit this lr

Latest posts

Latest posts