What's new

My 2 Indoor soil Grow

K

kallenavndk

Thanks m8 ....She smells like pussy urin as in miav but when you only smell one nug at the time she smell sweet / sour , her taste is not the best but the potens i great ..

K

kallenavndk

Morning all fellow growers hope u all have a wonderfull morning ...i did i wake up whit a fresh hot bath and coffee too :) and it aint even my weddingday :woohoo:

But my indoor gals is shemales :( 2 of what i think was a boy and gal are .......both:yoinks: and its them both that are boygals ....
So the janedoes is now johnjane does maybe i will keeep em a little longer just a litle hope they turn in to gals again :D :laughing:
i once had a b3.......that my homeboy atm said that its a boygirl its a boygirl but no it was a ugly teen gal that turned in to a lovely prinsses so give em a try , if there is no pollen its no probs to keep em a litle longer :D
I will post some pictures when im on me job...today im home whit me boy we go out today and search 4 some spots :woohoo:
Have a great day yall stay safe and high :yeahthats

K

kallenavndk

First my SHemales and then a Gooodmorning to yall hope u will have a Splendid Day :D

janedoejpg1.jpg

she1.jpg

shemale.jpg

what-1.jpg

And my janedoe

she.jpg

janedoe.jpg

And here is some more From My first tooth :D Amnezia Haze x Sweet tooth

myfirst.jpg

ahazebudjpg1.jpg

ahaze2.jpg

M;ore amnezia

amneziaclosejpg1-1.jpg

Chemdog

chemdog-9.jpg

chemdogjpg1-1.jpg

Polinated whit Baic Banana Kush

Chemdogpollen.jpg

Amnezia x sweet tooth

amneziaclosejpg1-1.jpg

amneziaclose-1.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great update kallen mate......but i'm sorry to hear about the shemales....kallen....i realy did't find any on my gear....Still !

Nway i got 37 of the freebies going, i send in....and non showed Balls...I'm the FUCKEM Nanner Patrol dude....i cut on first sight !!!:dueling:

Nway if it does happen i will write it all down in my thread...!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

aah and i can't wait untill spring and summer starts....like to see if you top last summer :lurk:

K

kallenavndk

Coool Core tha champ kill em all :D i blame the doggy 4 turning them in to shemales..but when i find out what cross them shemales and that she is, i will know that some of them can easy be stressed, because they did get a very hard start. and direkt in 12/12 under 400 w hps :D maybe that have something to say aswell but i have i big she ratio not many males i got so fare or she males either...but i will keep em abit longer its important i know what cross it is i think...

K

kallenavndk

But i mut say the hemales dont look like them at your picture mine have more peak leafs so fare ...so maybe they are Kalicha.....X ww/ssh :D

K

kallenavndk

http://politiken.dk/videnskab/article612245.ece

A prehistoric human race, who lived for 2,700 years ago, was probably among the world's first cannabis smokers.

In Gobiørknen in China has thus found an old grave spiritual style of the so-called Gushistamme. Well hidden in the grave researchers found a kilo of cannabis, which probably had a medical or religious purposes. It writes CNN.

"We can in the chemical composition see that cannabis'en been used recreationally," said Professor Ethan Russo, the man behind the studio.

'The substance can be used to alleviate pain or to help with prediction.

Dead as a 45-year-old
Gushierne was a Caucasian race with bright hair and blue eyes. They probably emigrated from the Russian plains to Gobiørknen in China, where they eventually died out.

I breathe comfortably's grave was in addition to other cannabis products, such as spears, fencing equipment and harps. It can be inferred from his skeleton, he was probably around 45 years old when he died.

Besides spiritual mane's resting place is found around 2,500 other graves near the town of Turpan in Xinjang province.

Thats it all u have to translate the rest at your self...

K

kallenavndk

But that weed must be well cured i think hehe one puff all gone ....caugh caugh :D

C

cellardweller

great pics kallen!
jane doe looks very very familiar too! just have to wait and see the bud structure on her to make the call though..good luck on those boy/girls too..

yeah, I thought the find of ancient cannabis was a very interesting read, and there are even some macros online of the very very amber trichomes and a bunch of seeds as well..

Did I mention it's great to have you back?
peacenpot,
~cellard

K

kallenavndk

Thanks cd my friend....
its fun reading aiii :)
I didten see them pictures of the nuggs ,but i will go see em now :D i bet all my outdoor grow that the humans that find the graves hehe they smoked some :D i would ....first come first served for the meal...and btw are u having fun whit Ali :D
i do miss him some but me wife dont heheheh She would go crazy if i still got him...hehehe Boyakaaa all day long ......fun to sneak up behind them and then Boyakaaaaa hehehe but dont do it m8 then you will be a dad right away hehe so dont scare her.... baby need to stay in stomic a lil bit longer ...

P

Peat

:chin: People pay big bucks for labor induction!

BOYAKAAA!!!

I think my water just broke...:yoinks:

K

kallenavndk

Hehe peat ;) get outa here ......but plz come back i will love to get you wet again :D

the 2 jane does hehe actually its a male the other one :D so the shemale is now outside in a 50 liters pot just to see if shehe will make it the next 2 weeks if shehe does i will start up out 4 good :D
but yall can see shehe in my outdoor thread.....The male i will keep and breed whit the jane doe..
Weed is legal

K

kallenavndk

AWADOODEMDEMDEM
Today ina me lab them rude gals Happy brother And Cheese will crowd up tha jungle Masive ina BIG IIIIIT UP stylie , aiiiii

K

kallenavndk

A lil update 4 ya

First ChemdogD

chemdogd-1.jpg

chemdogdjpg1.jpg

Then some lower Nugz of the Monkey Magic

Monkeyfinish.jpg

And then either a Crashtest 2 or a Kalichacra x ww/ssh, first he look like a hermie but he is not....

Malejohndoe.jpg

And a she is ...either a Crashtest or Kalic.....x ww/ssh

shejanedoejpg1.jpg

shejanedoe.jpg

There is big diffrens between em..the male is very kompact and busy more indica dominant by looks so fare .....The she have bigger space between leafs and she have more skinny leafs ...

And some new indoor lings...i gotmore of them but thy are going outside..In the back the John doe

nyesm.jpg

And i got me self this today :D then i can start a lil early this year and take a few late girls inside in the end of this sesson :D

nykb.jpg

C

cellardweller

nice shots kallen..
I am leaning towards the kali cross, but I have never seen the Crashtest in veg nor flower, so I couldn't tell ya..

What is that Auto AK I'm seeing and where did it come from??
Were you able to buy seeds or were they made by you? I will be watching those for sure..

K

kallenavndk

Thanks Cellar champ...i got 12 beans Lowlife auto ak47 and plenty other cool shit :D
Other cool shit is ...Happy Brother , Cheese and mis...i can not wait to tasted them gals :D

K

kallenavndk

ChemdogD....It lookslike she is whit Beans :D i will try take some close up of her seeds tomorrow.

ChemdogDjpg1-1.jpg

ChemdogD-2.jpg

Her top leafs are fucked she need something i think...maybe magnesia or more or lesser nute

K

kallenavndk

My MM got the rest of her ass axed today ....

Mm-10.jpg

And Mr john and mrs Jane doe

Jane

jane.jpg

John...John is very very similiar to the shemale outside....

john.jpg

Shemale

shemalehnd.jpg

John ´n ´Jane

Janeandjohn.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts