What's new

My 2 Indoor soil Grow

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just saw a pics in access his thread ...came by to say hello ...i already repped ya so ican't add any more hehehe..

C

cellardweller

kallen, I just read about what happened. sorry m8. we'll see ya soon enough though.
stay safe and try to keep that orgy under control..:laughing:
~cd
edit:didnt want to double post, but was wondering when ya comin home? hopefully soon bro!

BIG IT UP!! :respect: to ya! BOO-YAH!! :laughing:

K

kallenavndk

Im right here Guys and its so great to be back :)

How are u all?

My self is , very happy got free acces on icm plus some dry MM Nuggets,all me pups are gone so i got time plenty plenty time again ,The Dk out sesseon is about to pop and so is the beans 4 it :) well some have popt.... what more is there 4 a outlaw brother to enjoy ;)

I love em i love em them gals them gals i love em

skabet.jpg

Monkey Magic ....Big it up Saibai so tasty :)

MMlyslys.jpg

mmgullysclose1jpg2.jpg

mmgullysclose1.jpg

mmsmallbud.jpg

Chemdogs

smalldogjpg1.jpg

smalldog.jpg

Bigdog.jpg

Bigdogjpg1.jpg

They are still scared from the doggy attack....so is my soul

Doggieattack.jpg

Amnezia Haze X sweet tooth

AmneziahazexSweettoothjpg1.jpg

AmneziahazexSweettooth.jpg

amneziaclose.jpg

amneziaclosejpg1.jpg

amneziaclosejpg2.jpg

amneziaclosejpg3.jpg

Amnezia.jpg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to have ya back my friend ...and behave now ...LOL.....you should't rub the fethers in the opposit way....i know its not always easy....just do your own thing and you won't be botherd....lol or maybe you where already doing that...HAHAHA....Nway no laughing matter....good to have ya back

C

cellardweller

Welcome Home m8!
I love them girls too!
now, like Core said, BE GOOD!!
:laughing: :laughing:

P

Peat

:woohoo:

I saw your "icmag light" on a couple of days ago...
I imagined a forlorn kal, gazing his the monitor, watching all the other kids play without him...

It tugged at my heart a little...:petting:

:biglaugh:

BTW, nice plants!

(I can see your trichs better than my trichs!)

K

kallenavndk

Hehe peat my friend may the sun always shine upon your best plot and may you live a hundred years or more in good health .....Thank u m8 :)

C

cellardweller

:woohoo:

I saw your "icmag light" on a couple of days ago...
I imagined a forlorn kal, gazing his the monitor, watching all the other kids play without him...
It tugged at my heart a little...:petting:

:laughing:
me too Peat!

So howzit feel to be home bro?

K

kallenavndk

It feels so good to be back in tha community , ic is a great place to hang thanks to you guys and some others like a couple of 1000 peeps or there about...:)

K

kallenavndk

Hey paddi thank you its great to be back ......

The indoor grow is almost over but here is what is left....My one chemdog maybe will die :( and offcourse the biggest one damn it....and its my own damn stoner failure......i did give it a big pot BUT i forgot to make holes in it :( so i killed it whit water...no i made her bonzai style...i chop her roots and put her in a dry pot so i hope she will rise again....besides that all is good ...The Amnezia is down :) well the main bud is 14 weeks in flower and hey they can always use a week more hehe but she does tha trick :D make me buzz ....

Jane Does i can see a lil diffrent maybe :)

janedoe.jpg

janedoejpg1.jpg

Chemdog

chemdogjpg1-1.jpg

chemdog-9.jpg

She is pollinated whit basic banana kush :) B B Kush x Chemdog can wait to try em ...

Chemdogpollen.jpg