What's new

My 13 year old just got expelled for 2 years over a bud of marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baddog40

I'm sorry for what's taking place. You must live in a non friendly state.
Does your son smoke that you know of? and does he know you smoke if you do?
What did they do to the other kid?
Two year sounds a little harsh hopefully cooler head will prevail, you and your son might have to throw yourself at the mercy of the school board.
Good Luck

Actually I live in one of the most friendliest states in the country which I actually think makes matters worst. As states get more friendly you get the antis such as butt bug making more noise.

E

Eatatjoes

Sounds like you will anyways,but take it easy on the kid. Sounds like you already know but just teach him to be responsible with herb. I started smoking when I was about 13 and planted my first seeds less than a year later.
If adults hadn't freaked out so much about weed when I was a kid I could have avoided a lot of hardships.
Sounds like the principal is a real loser. Good luck.

Same story as me, I sure wish our parents generation hadn't been taught such bs about herb. I'd be a college grad making a hundred grand a year, if they had only understood.

I saw a kid who was 16 in the doctors office when I got my script, he was talking about getting his grow started and I was telling him how I was growing at his age too.
Maybe the OP can get his kid a script and tell the district to F off.

Two years suspension does seem harsh, however at the end of the day the kid was doing the wrong thing and has been dealt a very tough punishment. Taking on the school legally may get your son back at school but it's unlikely to be a pleasant experience for him in that particular school.

C

Chris1

Don't let him go to "alternative school". Hell holes...

Go private or home school

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Were you ever 13 years old?

A bud the size of a quarter... vs an entire education during an economic crisis...

Some people just can't weigh equations that well...

:dunno:

b8man

Veteran
Lawyers are your only hope. But wow, what a retarded policy of the school. Instantly give up on and kick out anyone who shows any interest in what has been labeled "forbidden" or "bad". The exact opposite of what should happen.

Strange days.

Baddog40

Ignorance of the law is not a defense.

And if ignorance is bliss you must be ecstatic. Just how much of the weed that you've grown ended up in the hands of 13 year olds? I have little doubt in the eyes of society would be looked down on a lot worse than the kid you're judging.

B

Bud Bug

And if ignorance is bliss you must be ecstatic. Just how much of the weed that you've grown ended up in the hands of 13 year olds? I have little doubt in the eyes of society would be looked down on a lot worse than the kid you're judging.

Actually none since all the weed I grow gets sold to all my friends.

When I was younger I've done shit that most of you wouldn't have ever dared to do. I've been convicted before and I have no sympathy for the person I was when I was younger.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who gets busted for doing something illegal. Again lesson learned. Just like if I got busted for growing I wouldn't be here bitching about the man sticking it to me for breaking the law.

2 years for a tiny bud, teachers these days seem like they are leo or something. I say home-schooling would be the right way to go. I know alot of kids are graduating 1-2 years earlier with home-schooling than public crap teaching.

G

Ganja D

When I was younger I've done shit that most of you wouldn't have ever dared to do. I've been convicted before and I have no sympathy for the person I was when I was younger.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who gets busted for doing something illegal. Again lesson learned. Just like if I got busted for growing I wouldn't be here bitching about the man sticking it to me for breaking the law.

Dude your crazy man. We're talking about a 13 year old kid. Not all authority is just.
Right and wrong is what matter here. And unless I'm mistaken it's not wrong or uncommon for a 13 year old boy to experiment with smoking cannabis.

G

Guest3498

If you think this kid's education should be messed with just so he can learn how "that's the way things work" then you are a true dolt.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable. - Louis D. Brandeis

I think I would bitch if I got busted.

It's a bullshit law. Period.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Kids are curious.
End of story.
Better than having booze or weapons.
Nothing like ostracizing a kid and making him feel alienated at age 13.

Baddog40

So you post pics of this grow......

picture.php

claiming to get 1.25 lb per plant (yea right) and it only goes to your friends. Quit your fucking trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts