What's new

My 13 year old just got expelled for 2 years over a bud of marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthOrLie

Veteran
so if he brought an unloaded gun to school to "show his friend" he should be cool, since unloaded guns never hurt anybody, right?

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
we just doing god's work on earth

picture.php

Ummmmmm.....please tell me how a picture of a buncha Hassids has ANY relevance to this thread...please.

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
how does this moron compare stealing and joyriding with possession of weed? what the

fuck does this budbug stand for? not the same things that brought me to this sight, the

"credo" if you will. i felt everyone who frequents this site was for the reform of marijuana

laws, not likening them to thievery.

what an asshole

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
ok i think this thread has pretty much ran its course...........................................

before this thread is closed.....

I think it is safe to say that EVERYONE with a legitimate brain understands that a 13 year old should not have weed in his possession, and that he should be moderately punished if he is caught carrying it in school....fair enough? can we all agree that it is pretty much "common" knowledge that such young kids should not be in possession of marijuana? I agree, and I think it is safe to say that I can agree on the rest of everyone else in this community's behalf .....

The reason why bud bug's comments did not mesh well with most of us is because he started spouting off some non-sense as if the kid truly deserved such a harsh punishment over such a non-harsh "thing" that most every member of this community believes is so wrongly, and negatively perceived by a great majority of the general public....and for everyone else who is trying to stick up for bud bug, you guys are clearly bone-heads as well.... thanks for trying to "Educate" us people who you so naively wrote off as a bunch of morons who think the kid should be able to just light up right in the classroom.... we DO NOT think the kid should walk scott free from this situation, but we DO believe that NOBODY should get away with continuing to tarnish the reputation of marijuana.... for a member of this cannabis community to seemingly take the side of the school in this situation DOES NOT HELP the community out.... not one bit.... and that is why there is such strong opposition (in the form of 50+ "NO'S" :biglaugh:)

so bud bug (primarily), you would have been better off just keeping quiet...

Also, someone please fill me in here..... :chin:
im REALLY confused about how bud bug managed to get another green blob since this thread started? he had 3 at the time he made his first bonehead comment.. now he has 4 ? i think the coding might be wrong and they are giving bonus points everytime someone clicks "no" when answering whether or not they found the post helpful....that is NO GOOD.... :biglaugh:

bud bug only......highlight the words below.....

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" -Abraham Lincoln

Very well stated.

I am also confused about the whole agree: Yes or No thingy, as I disagreed with a couple posts and for the second time since joining this site I gave out -rep. From other comments made I assume that others also gave some negative rep.

I do believe that there is an error in the system code that is giving +R when "No" is clicked.

How do the blocks work anyway? I read it a long time ago but can't find it now.

The grey blocks are new members with little or no rep to give, right? Green of course is negative. But what does it show if somebody disagrees? Red, like -Rep?
I know it might sound like a silly question, but I think I have only gotten -R a couple times just after registering and one of em I think was that YummyBud character.

ddrew

Veteran
You need to go have a meeting with the principle, and explain to him how this guy "butt plug" has been going around handing out cannabis to elementary school children, as well as propositioning them for sexual acts, and that the schools number one priority should be getting butt plug identified, and taken off the streets ASAP.

Tell him how your son is just another innocent victim of this dope slinging pedophile bedbug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts