What's new

Mtnxbiker's Micro ScrOG w/C99

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Ive always been intrigued by the C-99. Was tempted to grow it for a while but never got around to ordering seeds. Looking excellent. How do you like the biobizz nutes??

Also what'd you use for your screen. Looks nice and sturdy. GL

mtnxbiker

Check page 2 post #27 for the info on the screens.

I'm very curious about the biobizz nutes myself. Since my previous grow I didnt use them, and used a diferent grow format, i don't have much to compare to. I 'm hoping the final product will taste better this time around. Last time I used schultz and fish emulsion mostly (too much ferts maybe?) and I think the taste was a little harsh. I also didn't get to flush for very long which could be part of the reason.

Either way, I like them so far. I'm sticking to the biobizz schedule which eliminates the guessing and makes everything very easy.

How's the c99 going man? Ive got my screen installed and your pics really inspired me to do what i'm doing this time around. Updates!!!!??? :wave:

mngreens

Wow, definitely taking a seat here. I have a feeling the g/watt ratio is going to be quite high with 30 nice budsites on these rubbermaid monsters. What spectrum CFL's are you running throughout, different for flower vs. veg?

mtnxbiker

Update!
Day 94/Day 40 flower:

I am very happy with the results so far! :D :D
Plants have given me zero problems and have never showed any signs of stress, they seem like happy campers.

I'm planning on flushing the soil starting at the next watering cause there's only a week or two left to go.

I think I will be harvesting one when i get about 10% amber trichs and the other when it's about 50/50 for some variety.

mngreens, the bulbs are 1600 lumens (just what happened to be the cheapest) and I have been using them for flower and veg.

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
really nice buds you got there, how big are the holes in your screen? gonna be some killer smoke.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Lookin great. How do u like the biobizz nutes? Also, what did you use for a screen? Been looking for something good to use.

MumBumper

any smoke report or final weight? i keep checking hemp depot for the C99 to come in again and i am going to order asap.

Latest posts

Latest posts