What's new

Mtnxbiker's Micro ScrOG w/C99

Military

haah I had a feeling somethign was wrong when i only saw 10% perlite :p hehe thanks man for the correction Ill be sure to edit that in my notes heeh

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Great looking grow man. I can't wait to see what those C99 look like. Must get a report on that stuff.

Concerning the veg time I think maybe you would have been better off flowering a week earlier. Your screen is already full and those plants are going to double or I bet triple in size because of all the sativa they have.
I have plants that are very indica and still double in hight and fill the screen very well. Here let me show you a couple of pics of my screen the 1st day of 12/12 and then about two and three weeks later.

this first pic is of blueberry day 13 veg. The second pic is 13 days after the screen was added and the plants were topped. You can see how my screen is about 2/3 of the way full. This was about four or five days too long for this 50/50 indica sativa strain.

This pic is 13 days after 12/12 and the stretch isn't over untill about the end of the third week. I also find most strains stretch untill the third week besides pure indicas and some almost pure and pure sativas wich can stretch up untill the fourth week of flowering like C99 and my Kalimist(serious seeds).

I hope this helps. Stop by my thread sometime if you have any Qs

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Man the two plants you have pictured in your gallery are beautifull. how many watts did you say you had? Were those two grown in the tubs?

mtnxbiker

Thanks! They are from my previous grow, check the link in my sig for the full report. Harvested just over an ounce from those little ladies.

mtnxbiker

Day 63/Day 9 flower:

Been real busy keeping the girls under the screen as you can see in the pictures.
How much more stretch should I expect? I heard as much as doubling in size.

With the plants at the bottom of the tub, I have maybe 7 or 8 inches to the lights. I wonder how much longer I need to train them under the screen to use up all of this space.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
i like your plan. alot. What did you use for the screen material?? I just started scrog late this grow, in need of much improvement. I cant believe you got that much growing 12/12 from seed. I got one plant i started on 12/12. Shes lookin kinda sad at this point, I dont know what her deal is. ill try to throw up a pic if i remember.

Keep up the solid work. Ill be back!

mtnxbiker

The screen was fairly easy to make. I used a couple of bamboo stakes cut to size, and lashed together using plant training wire (comes in a big spool.) I used the same wire to make the grid. Nice thing about the wire is that it's pretty stiff, so you make a couple of wraps and it holds together nicely. Both of these items I found in the garden section at home depot. The poles supporting the screen are stuck a few inches in the soil and then held in place with zip-ties.

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I would keep training untill day 14 flower then let all the buds during the last week of flowering (third week) finish stretching through the screen. You should end up with a canopy that looks like this.

First week

second week

Third week

Ive been looking around, and I wondering whats the best techniques to use to get a one plant scrog to fill the same amount of space? ive topped it a few times in different areas so they will fill in nicely soon, but any other tips to achieve nice results like this with just one (very bushy) plant?

mtnxbiker

Day 73/Day 19 flower:

Well, the screen is full, stretch seems to be over, and some nice looking buds are starting to develop!

yeknomssa

coming along nicely, and when you say the screen is full, you're not kidding lol. now comes the fun part, you get to watch your girls turn into ladies. then you get to kill them, dry the bodies and smoke the remains heh :joint:

G

Oooh that's a nice looking SCROG you have going there!

You really did a nice job filling the screen up.

That's the way to get maximum yeild out of your rubbermaid!!!

Looking awesome man, hopefully I can achieve something a little less filled than that, seeing as I only have one plant. Should I put it under the screen and flip to 12/12 before, and let it stretch through to get the best results with just my single plant?

E

Empathy

mtnxbiker very nice lookin scrog u got going there! Man all u growers really get me wanting to grow more n more. Ill be watchin this one!

Emps

mtnxbiker

Day 78/ Day 24 flower:

Thanks for the comments everyone!

I am starting to get very excited! It's beginning to look like like I will have a great harvest. I'm hoping for 3oz but only time will tell.

Time to sit back and watch nature take it's course
:canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts