What's new

Mrs.P's First Grow....here we go!

Mrs.Pthway

Hey Budgood and BG!! Thanks for stopping by!! Always happy when I see new peeps!!

BG -- good to see you getting started sweetie! Looking forward to some pics!! Good luck to ya!

Happy smokin! :joint:

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
If I remember you where one of the first one's in the Pepsi vs Coke thread.

and I think you a pepsi gal...

so whose Dr. Pepper is that?

Mrs.Pthway

If I remember you where one of the first one's in the Pepsi vs Coke thread.

and I think you a pepsi gal...

so whose Dr. Pepper is that?

You've got my number! LOL The Dr. Pepper is from when the soda machine near my house is out of Pepsi! LOL I seem to clean them out faster than they can stock up. I use the excuse that I need the bottles for my garden, so it is okay! :joint:

Mrs.Pthway

looks nice hun :respect:
you need ta teach yer man how to grow like that :laughing:
:nanana: those all BPP ?

I am trying to teach him. Some people just don't learn as quickly as others! :muahaha:

The first set of pics is a mix of things. We have a bunch of different cuts runnin in the "big girl room". The second pic is all BPP. Got 4 of them growing like crazy right now. Just transplanted them in to some bigger containers last night, so they are all happy again. :jump:

Thanks for stoppin by. Be safe Brother, and stay stoned!!! :joint:

Hella THC

Hey Mrs. P. :wave:

Things are looking very green over there! So glad things are working out well for you this time around. God damn, isn't just so flippin exciting to see them grow?! Props!

- Hella

Mrs.Pthway

Hey Hella! Thanks for stopping by and droppin off the well wishes! It is definitely exciting to see them grow. Just like kids, except these turn in to yummy plants. Kids turn in to teenagers! :wallbash:

Tona -- always love to see the FAM stopping by! Especially since I am still a lowly pledge! :gaga: :D

Welcome blaugrana!! :wave: Glad to see ya stoppin by! I have found that my plants don't like water, they prefer Pepsi. :) Just kidding.....reduce reuse recycle. They are cheaper than anything else to get something growing in, and I always have plenty around the house.

hukkahtokes -- thanks for the compliment! Nothing to brag about yet, just my first run through.....so keeping my fingers crossed the whole way!

Be safe and happy smoking everyone! :joint:

Hella THC

Any new pics for us, ma'am? I think it's been about a week, and I'd love to see how they look... but I'm sure I'm not the only one :D

Hope things are well,

- Hella

Latest posts

Latest posts