What's new

Mrs.P's First Grow....here we go!

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Hey Girl,hope i'm not to late, pulling up a chair and joint for this lil baby is tagged for sure. Good luck and all the best my green thumb sista.
And thankyou for the POTitive rep, "you must spread more rep before giving it to Ms.Pathway again" -D'oh. ;)

Last edited:

Mrs.Pthway

:wave: Hey Mel!! Thanks for stopping by and joining the ride. It has been a good one so far..... (keeping fingers crossed)!! Happy smokin hun!! :joint:

Well, we did a little rearranging and changing of some lighting. I like to refer to it as my little girl's room and my big girl's room. :) The BPP is getting big big big, and I am getting more and more excited!! Hope ya'll enjoy the new pics!!

Be safe & happy smokin everyone!!!! :smoker:

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
They're growin by leaps and bounds yo! :woohoo: You really do have a green thumb! :canabis: Hope all's well & you're stayin warm and dry! Stay safe n high :rasta:

Mrs.Pthway

Roor -- Thanks for the compliment, and yes, we do sprout all in one container. We dropped about 30 seeds at one time, and waited to see which ones would sprout. I will be transplanting this weekend into their individual cups so that they may grow happy. :)

Vin buddy!!! Always good to see FAM stop by! I am absolutely amazed at how quickly they are growing! Keeping my fingers crossed for girly girls! :) Be safe & happy smokin!!!! :joint:

severian

A lady who shows little guile and gets to the point. I'm glad I stumbled across your grow. It will be fun watching its finish.

Mrs.Pthway

:wave: Hello severian!!! Thanks for joining the ride! Hope you enjoy!!!

Core!! Always an honor to have you drop by!!! :wave: Thanks for the love!

Phillthy -- welcome to the FAM brother, and so glad to see you stoppin by here!! Be safe & stay stoned!!! :smoker:

And to all of you out there :lurk: ---- Happy smokin! :joint:

pthway4

Well my better half it certainly looks like you have things unfer control and have tamed the wild vegetation in our lil jungle!!!!! Keep safe sweetie!!

Mrs.Pthway

I decided to spread out the big girl room tonight, out of shear boredom.....and viola.....here are a couple pics! :woohoo:

Happy smokin ya'll!!! :joint:

The Big Girl Room

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
That's a mighty busy big girl room! Everything's lookin really good, but what's what?
Stay safe and high my friend :rasta:

pthway4

I sure am glad you can garden...this here growin plants look mighty nice upclose and personal...keep 'em rolling baby

BG23

You just inspired me to start on mine! I have a pack of seeds waiting to be planted...

You go girl!!!! :)

Mrs.Pthway

More pics!!!!

More pics!!!!

My babies are growing like wildfire!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!! :woohoo:

Some pics for your viewing pleasure. Big girls room first, then some individual pics...

Budding Lowryder

C99

Bubba