What's new

Mrs.P's First Grow....here we go!

Mrs.Pthway

Hey Vin, Roor and Peat!!! Thanks for stopping by and for the well wishes!! Gonna try to get some more pics up here tonight.....if the computer cooperates.....:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Happy smokin everyone!!! :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Very cool young Lady. Everything's looking happy and healthy! :rasta:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Casey is a KEEPER! Show the love you have shown in the BGC and all will be well. They do look much happier now best of luck and I can fix your pc probs if ya need.

Be Well
Mr.Wags

spongegirlz

:canabis: looking super healthy lush and beautiful, much :respect: sister
:yummy: ran a Casey Jones last cycle and it ranks in our top10 faves ever :yes:

Mrs.Pthway

Hey vin buddy!! Thanks for stoppin by! Be safe!!

mrwags -- Thanks for the well wishes! I try to spread the love as much as I can, so I am sure my babies will be blessed as well :) I was blessed with the Casey cut by a very good friend and plan on takin VERY good care!!

spongegirlz --Thanks for comin by! Been watchin the hubby for a long time, now its time to try it on my own!

headfortrinity -- :wave: Hope is well with you!! Glad to see ya taggin along for the ride!!!

Happy smokin everyone!!!! :joint:

pthway4

I may have to admit the Mrs. has a greener thumb than I...hmmmm...never thought I would think that one!!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know how I missed this!! You go girl, show em whats up!!! Ill be checkin in here for sure! ...Cant wait to see ya grow em up big!!!
mrsb

Mrs.Pthway

FirstTracks -- thanks for stopping by!! :wave: Always like to see new faces (to me at least) on here!!!

spanishwilly -- thanks for the compliment! I hope they grow fast & pretty! :)

And to my ladies -- Mrs.B and Trichy -- thanks so much for checking in!! Means a lot to see the ladies stopping by!!! Gotta show them guys what we are made of!!!!

Be safe everyone! Should hopefully have new pics after the kids hit the sack.

Happy smoking! :joint:

fireman

Good luck on your adventure Mrs. P. I always like to see the ladies reppin there grows. Lookin forward to some new pics

fireman:joint:

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
20.gif
Growing and showing....Awesome!

Mrs.Pthway

:wave: Cannaco-op --- I was wondering when you were gonna drop by! Thanks for the love!!!

fireman -- I am all about keeping the ladies out in front! Gotta make sure the men know we can do it too!!!

Happy smoking all!!!!!!!! :joint: