What's new

MrDank's Medicine Closet

Piffington

Impressive as always MrDank! I'm interested in what you think of JDOGG's Bubba Kush once you get to try some. Is that Mysta's cut of SSSDH? :headbange

MrDank

Veteran
I have no idea exactly which of these SSSDH clones I have. She is def ECSD dominant, but has stronger structure and more solid buds and a faster finish time. It is the same cut that JDOGG had if that answers anything. I think it was chosen from 50 seeds

The reason I despise the ECSD is because the high does not work with my body chemistry. I think the high sucks choad and I am always reaching for something else within 15 minutes. The flavor is great, but I don't smoke for flavor, I smoke to get high :D If that were the case, I would just grow shiesha or something less illegal ;)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Chili_berkster said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MrDank again.

i always get that message when i try to hit mr dank or you with rep points chilli :rasta:

animal#1

Mr D all the crosses you do are off the hook. There is no doubt in my mind that your Divided Sky is going to be one absolutely stunning smoke to experience.

MrDank

Veteran
TMB & Chili & Raco - same thing :D

DrLongBottom - I think it was overwatering and hygrozyme. I was stressed not to underwater or let coco dry out, so Iwatered more. My roots were not happy. I eased up and went back to my gut instincts, and my roots are (as my grow store buddy says) "like white spaghetti" ;D. Thanks for checking in my friend

Animal - I have 1 Divided Sky that is in old Sunshine mix, and she REEKS of sour lemon haze funk! I am def convinced that the Abusive OGK is an S1, and she passed on the classic lemon funk in that pheno

I love seeds, I love variety, and I love to wonder

animal#1

MrDank said:
Animal - I have 1 Divided Sky that is in old Sunshine mix, and she REEKS of sour lemon haze funk! I am def convinced that the Abusive OGK is an S1, and she passed on the classic lemon funk in that pheno

I love seeds, I love variety, and I love to wonder

i LOVE seeds too Mr D ...the chance of putting two plants together that are going to make one new plant better than both puts me on a one way train to Awesometown.

I bet the Sunshine mix has a lot more to do with the better smell/taste. Seriously MrD..Coco is a Joke-O and nothing but hype/marketing in the cannabis industry. Coco is good for countries like Sri Lanka trying to grow hydro lettuce to feed their people..we need peat for pot!

MrDank

Veteran
hmmm...interesting amimal#1

I am going to work with different feeding techniques (organic) and see how the results fare. I have no problem doing 1k of Sunshine for my head :)

animal#1

seriously to me, peat is way less work for the same results and dont require any bull shit tweaking to get perfect. come on you HAVE to use a crappy 75% water product because the media isn't compatible with the nutrient profile the plants we are propagating naturally want...it holds way less water than peat requiring more work or an irrigated drain to waste or recirculating set up which introduces another vector of managment that ya dont need as a grower!!

mr dank check out a fish product called Organic Gem. I just grew the best stuff I've ever done with it, kelp, molasses, humisolve, and a soil building enzyme.

The Vermonster

Ok in honor of Mr Dank i have posted my golden goat...........by far my favorite looking plant and she is just so sexy.......i cant wait to see what she ends up doing..........here she is 38 days in........thanks for creating such a beauty Mr. Dank!!!!!!!!!!

MrDank

Veteran
very nice :) vermonster. btw, i'm still working on getting tickets for Hampton. Still no luck though

MrDank said:
I have no idea exactly which of these SSSDH clones I have. She is def ECSD dominant, but has stronger structure and more solid buds and a faster finish time. It is the same cut that JDOGG had if that answers anything. I think it was chosen from 50 seeds

The reason I despise the ECSD is because the high does not work with my body chemistry. I think the high sucks choad and I am always reaching for something else within 15 minutes. The flavor is great, but I don't smoke for flavor, I smoke to get high :D If that were the case, I would just grow shiesha or something less illegal ;)

I felt the same way about the ECSD. Initially I thought, "Wow, this tastes great, and packs a punch..." and it did, for about 10-20 mins. Then I was left wondering which herb was up next.

ECSD:

Latest posts

Latest posts