What's new

MrDank's Medicine Closet

MrDank

Veteran
Ok, it's about time I put up some pics for your enjoyment. This summer I was hit with powdery mildew, high temps, and spider mites. Not the tri-fecta I prefer

I am now working with coco and organic nutes. Only thing non-organic is some Botanicare Cal-mag, which I use very sparingly. I also have a line of new strains as well, so being my first coco run as well as coming off summer temps, along with new strains I am unfamiliar with, please bear with me

FIrst up is the "SFV OG Kush". This is the cut Swerve sourced. Thanks bro for passing this around. She is on day 21ish

MrDank

Veteran
Next up is another OG Kush. This is the cut that "Ghost1" bought from ORGNKID or whatever. EIther way, it's real nice so far. Day 30

G

guest5703

dank as fuck, looks like some craaazy frosted herb man! Great work with "the white"

sqwirl

:rasta: Glad to see some new pictures in this thread. I'm interested to see which OG you like more, the SFV or the Ghost1 cut. They're both great smoke, but damn I love the taste on the Ghost:joint:

So is this your favorite SSH you've picked from seed?? And how did that slow growing SSH turn out?

MrDank said:
This is one of my SSH from seed. This is a stretchy plant with solid buds. Smell is very "hazy" and musky with a hint of sweetness in the background. Her high is very strong buy managable. No paranoia, just a straight smack you in the head high

Pics taken at harvest time which was around 73 days

Btw I love the Golden Goat :joint: I can't wait till I dial her in, your pictures have me drooling.

MrDank

Veteran
That SSH is one of 2 that I kept. She is a sweet haze, where the other is more of a cat piss haze (though not THE catpiss pheno. I found that less appealing). I am gonna have to run both of my faves for a year or so to figure which is the winner. I'm even considering buying 2 more packs of seeds. The slow growing was nice smoke, but I'm not wanting a lemony SSH

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
simply awesome job on the photography,oh and by the way your plants look stellar man just fantastic mmmmmmmm the white looks crazy good soon i will know first hand :muahaha:

dude your gonna love the sfv. but man them ssh buds are just fire bro.. holy smokes... the white looks dank as well as the afkanistann. but he ssh wowzers.

MrDank

Veteran
Divided Sky day 30

I chose to name my line of Abusive Kush x SSH "Divided Sky" because it's a cross of the 2 stretchiest plants and it's an amazing song. This plant is a MONSTER. She was flowered at 14" and she is beyond 4' with multiple branching