What's new

MrDank's Medicine Closet

MrDank

Veteran
Yeah it's just that dialing in my coco feeding schedule is a pain. I am not using any coco nutes, and rather just tweaking my own organic schedule. I also found out that Hygrozyme is doing bad things to my roots ;(

MrDank

Veteran
I have a few new strains I am working with and will gladly share the pics. I am just having slight problems with running coco but give me a few months and I will have it all dialed in...hopefully ;)

MrDank

Veteran
The White around day 44. At first she had a faint and mild smell to her, but it now has a light fruity smell. She is starting her flush now and I plan to take her to day 63ish

I'm crossing my fingers she is as potent as she looks :bashhead:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice dank mr.white.....wait................nice white mr.dank.................MOneY

MrDank

Veteran
JDOGG's Bubba Kush. She is on day 30 and she is coming off as a limey kush plant. I really like the "Katsu" Bubba Kush, but I feel her potency is not up to par. I like my ass kicked hard, and the Katsu cut doesn't do me in. JDOGG told me that this one is WAY more potent than the Katsu cut, and his word has been backed by a few others who have smoked it. I can't wait

MrDank

Veteran
next up is the "Ghost/ORGNKID" OG Kush at day 42. She is going to probably day 65-75, so her flush is coming soon

she reeks of fuel and kush! Looks like a decent yeild too! :jump:

Last edited:

MrDank

Veteran
SFV OG Kush day 35

Similar to the Ghost but more of a lemon fuel then a fuel fuel. It's great to have people like Swerve to source great cuts like this and not be selfish with them ;)

I also expect this to yield more than the Ghost cut

MrDank

Veteran
SSSDH at day 42. I love this plant 2354613156469x more than ECSD. Her stone is top notch, her finish time is 65 days, and she tastes incredible

MrDank

Veteran
Divided Sky at day 44. Smell is hard to describe, but it's there. Nothing overwhelming but very nice. What I do expect from this cross is superior potency

MrDank

Veteran
Fools Gold pheno #1. Heavier on the SSH side, but definitely some Golden GOat presence. Her smell is weird, but like a mild GG and heavy SSH spice mixed together

Look at the crystals on the leaf stem

twigboy

Man they look so damn goood!! I just want to reach in the screen and pluck off a nug of that SFV OG and the SSSDH!!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
yowza. all of the new strains look so dope. I'm really liking the way that White and SFV Kush look. keep it up man, been watching you do your thing for so long now. Always an inspiration.

MrDank

Veteran
Fools Gold pheno #3 at day 44. This is definitely Golden Goat dominant in structure and looks. It smells to me like 50% GG, 25% Haze, and 25% vomit after a long night of eating chicken wings and drinking beer

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great work,as always :yes:
Hola Chili :wave:
DSC08157.jpg

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

Damn MrDank! everything looks supreme.
What in particular makes you like the sssdh so much more than the ecsd??
Is yours the more SD pheno? or is it the shire cut?
I recently got a cut of her, and im very interested to see how people think she stacks up to some of the other 'elites'

Latest posts

Latest posts