What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. Nice, DJ Short, Cannacopia Outdoor 2011

Lav

Baned
And let's not forget deep chunkolate. She's not the tallest, but she's sweet none the less. Note hat for scale.

picture.php

Ain't she purty? :)
picture.php

Ras Pablo

Veteran
they look very nice, the Cocoa looks very impressive with those dark purple stems !! thank's for sharing

Lav

Baned
OK, answering my own question...

Chocolate trip - (Chocolate Thai x Indigo Diamond) x (Indigo Diamond x Chocolate Thai)

That is one side of the DC I believe.

I'm hoping to get seed from the deep chunkolate. Had two male cocoa kushes right next to it. That ought to put a bit more Thai in the mix.

Lav

Baned
Yes RP, the cocoa kush female got dusted by both CK males. Seeds hopefully. She's also hermied with large cajones. Interesting F2's for sure if I get seeds.

Here's the CK mom again, you should be able to see the balls on her in this photo.
picture.php

Update 9/07... What I thought were balls are seeds! CK x CK! Yaze!

Last edited:

Lav

Baned
I was wrong about the cocoa kush going hermi. Turns out it was just developing seed pods.

That means at least one of the two male cocoa kushes had fertile pollen! They were the only males around.

The deep chunkolate that was growing alongside the two cocoa kush males is HEAVILY preggers. The seeds are GIGANTIC.

I'm going to have a lifetime supply of Deep Chunkolate x Cocoa Kush seeds!

Lav

Baned
The Deep Chunkolates are way ahead of everything else, especially the Cocoa Kush and the Mr. Nice mix plants.

picture.php

Lav

Baned
OK, I don't hear any black helicopters overhead at the moment, so I'll quickly make an update. :hide:

Y'all probably getting tired of deep chunkolate pics, so here's another! It's the farthest along by far. The LSD almost as far ahead.
DJ's cocoa kush is about 2 weeks behind, with the Mr. Nice mixes just starting to put some weight on the flowers.

The DC pictured below is getting top heavy, had to tie it up! Big fat cola!!! My hand and arm are still reeking of pineapple and coffee from touching it. :flowers2:

Have tasted it, it gave me a sedative type buzz, nice and calm. Of course it's not done yet, but I'm expecting good things from it. It's loaded with FAT seeds, DJ Short's cocoa kush is the daddy. A lifetime of discovery from all the seeds! :jump:

picture.php

:tiphat: :plant grow: