What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. Nice, DJ Short, Cannacopia Outdoor 2011

Lav

Baned
For you DJ Short fans, and who isn't? :jump: :jump: :jump:

Each of the cocoa kush plants, and together.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Lav

Baned
Deep chunkolate by Cannacopia. Growing next to the cocoa kushes.
This thing is a real vegger! :lurk:

picture.php

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
those walkabouts have some hidden gems in 'em.
they can get quite large, too. fisher15 grew a monster.
anyways, ive been thru a few packs of those and they always garner a few winners.

good luck and keep us in tune.

-cap

Lav

Baned
those walkabouts have some hidden gems in 'em.
they can get quite large, too. fisher15 grew a monster.
anyways, ive been thru a few packs of those and they always garner a few winners.

good luck and keep us in tune.

-cap

Glad to hear! Heard similar elsewhere, which is why I got 2 packs. With 18 per pack, a lot of possibilities! :dance013:

Ulysses

Walkabout is a male.

Very nice Cocoa Kush! Very happy camper there. Take good care of that one- you may consider straight up CK f2s as well as a cross to the ChocoTrip. CK f2s come up very similar to the f1s IMHO...

Lav

Baned
Walkabout is a male.

Very nice Cocoa Kush! Very happy camper there. Take good care of that one- you may consider straight up CK f2s as well as a cross to the ChocoTrip. CK f2s come up very similar to the f1s IMHO...

Those CK genes will get in the mix one way AND another! :dance013:

Lav

Baned
UPDATE!

The tall Mr. Nice specimen is no more. It was a male and the biggest plant that was in a bad spot, so I'm not too sad after cutting him. I tried to explain to the other plants why I was hurting one of them. I hope they forgive me.

The tale of two LSD's... one is an F2 from a B.O.G. plant, and the other one is too spammy to print here. :) The bog LSD F2 seed was given to me by a friend. It is now the most impressive looking plant in the bunch!

Made it to the other grow site and took some pics there for the first time.

Pictures in next post! Cover your eyes! :dance013:

Lav

Baned
Now that the Mr. Nice is cut and gone (male), this gifted LSD F2 seed from B.O.G is the prize looking plant. Thick growth, CHristmas tree shaped.

picture.php

And here's the spammy LSD plant from another breeder.

picture.php

Lav

Baned
Never fear, Mr Nice fans! I cut the male Walkabout but I have another Walkabout cooking from the mix pack.

picture.php

Lav

Baned
OK, first time in pics for this DJ Short cocoa kush plant. It's been so mutated and slow growing I've been ashamed of it.

Is there any love for this ugly duck?

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey thats still beautifull healthy green plants in your garden bro, expect amazing things from all single baby, ill be watching the progress!!!

Lav

Baned
Here's a nice surprise, a freeb seed, Magus Genetics WARLOCK. Plant's a bit on the short side compared to the others... I guess that's her indica. Her leaves are beautiful tho, a bit sativa looking n'est ce pas?

picture.php

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
OK, first time in pics for this DJ Short cocoa kush plant. It's been so mutated and slow growing I've been ashamed of it.

Is there any love for this ugly duck?

picture.php

Looks like I see hairs in there. So there's hope! :dance013:

It's called Variegation, I had a couple Vanniluna that were like that, but never got to flower em out. As I've read, it could go either way when it's that twisted. It will either give you nice tight buds of high quality smoke, or loose gnarly looking buds that still smoke well! :D Grow that girl out and give her some more screen time, I'm interested to see which way she goes:artist:

Latest posts

Latest posts