What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. Nice, DJ Short, Cannacopia Outdoor 2011

Lav

Baned
I got some girls!

Of 3 cocoa kushes, two are female.

A deep chunkolates and a Mr. Nice walkabout mix are also showing female.

The rest I can't tell yet. So far just checked by taking pics. Another few days I'll take the scope out and cull some males, they should all be showing by then.

Here's the third ck plant that's real fugly growing. Isn't that tiny hair cute?

picture.php

Happy daze are here! :tiphat:

And this is one of the deep chunkolates with a long calyx.

picture.php

:jump::jump::jump:

Lav

Baned
Not much new to report, which is good I guess. Had some intense storms move through, but no damage whatsoever. Last year around this time I was knee deep in storm trimmings...

Also been having high temps in the 100'sF. Plants are looking real healthy.

I'm getting tired of endless veg pics. Probably next photos will be of some male culls and flowering. Not far away!

irieeyes808

I think you will be very happy with the Cannacopia stuff I grew some of thier beans out and some of the best smoke compared to high dollar beans. The stuff will just reek of skunky petrol, looking good. I hope to see some nice flower photos.

Lav

Baned
... I hope to see some nice flower photos.

Oh, you'll be tired of seeing them by the time this grow is over! :party:

Think I have a total of 4 CCP's deep chunkolates growing. Hopefully at least one will represent! I want to snag some of their lapis mtn indica too.

Lav

Baned
OK updates you want, updates you get! :)

picture.php

Cocoa kush center, deep chunkolate right foreground. To the left is a (bag?)seed given to me,
only ID was that it was "cheese". It's one of the best growers!

picture.php

And another deep chunkolate. This one is a friggin' salad machine. It's almost 8 feet tall,
and stuffed with leaves. Is there going to be any room for buds? And again, this time on the right,
the (bag)seed known as "cheese". Beautiful plant!

Lav

Baned
One of the cocoa kushes is sporting balls! I think the two other ck's are female. There's even a fourth ck, but it's a runt and I haven't payed it much attention.

Definitely I'm going to let the male DJ Short plant hang around a bit and see who and how many females he can screw.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
wow...kkk+++++ looks great buddy. good work, excited to see the 8ft monster

Lav

Baned
Well, the two beautiful cocoa kushes both are male. I'm keeping them around for a while for their fairy dust.

Had to chop the super salad machine deep chunkolate also, as it was a male.

Stinkbugs are showing up on the plants.

Hot.

Lav

Baned
Well the two big strapping cocoa kushes were male as I mentioned above. When life gives you balls, make pollen. :) They are growing next to a deep chunkolate and a spammy LSD.

picture.php

I've been snipping the branches of both and taking them to the other site, shaking fairy dust onto two Mr. Nice Walkabout mixes, another deep chunkolate, another spammy LSD, a Warlock, and a cocoa kush.

Here's the female cocoa kush.

picture.php

Lav

Baned
Chopped a deep chunkolate male as mentioned earlier, but have 2 girls going.

Here's one of the Cannacopia Deep Chunkolates (as labeled).
She's growing right alongside the DJ Short cocoa kush male pictured in the above post.

picture.php

Should give me some interesting cocoa chunkolate offspring. :)

A close up of the top.

picture.php

And one of her bud tips.

picture.php

Bud tip of other deep chunkolate mother.

picture.php

:wave: :thank you: :tiphat:

Lav

Baned
A side note, I gave the plants their last feeding. The Last Supper, haha. :)
A dilute mix including Pro-Tekt, aspirin, vitamin C, Cal-Mag+, a dash of Monty's 8-16-8 and a plop of some orchid food that's high P & K.

That's what I've been giving the plants every 10-14 days. Ferts 1/8 to 1/4 recommended amount, 5/8 aspirin per gallon of water, and 1/4 tablet vitamin c per gallon.
Oh, and a tablespoon of Plantation Blackstrap mole asses per gallon.

The leaves are raspy, like a mild abrasive paper. (Or would that be a fine rasp?) :) Did not have that last year when I didn't use Pro-Tekt.

Stinkbugs stopped stem-sucking after I started providing the silicon supplement.

Lav

Baned
All the girls now have been blessed by DJ Short's fairy dust. Figured the two male cocoa kushes had done their magic so they're cut and gone.

picture.php

Deep chunkolate top

picture.php

Another mother chunker (LSD in bkg.)

Good karma to all!:dance013: :tiphat: :wave:

Lav

Baned
Hopefully not the last pics... storm's a comin'!

Here's the super freaky cocoa kush lady (posted another shot in the DJ forum).
picture.php